4. Dee-vub

5. Scotty

6. Jen

Edited by marcAB10 (see edit history)

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As predicted....too much uni work looms and I'm going to have to duck out. Have a good one, gutted I'll miss it but I keep getting that nervous sick feeling every time my exam crosses my mind! I can't remember what I learnt last week let alone what I (supposedly) learnt in January!

As predicted....too much uni work looms and I'm going to have to duck out. Have a good one, gutted I'll miss it but I keep getting that nervous sick feeling every time my exam crosses my mind! I can't remember what I learnt last week let alone what I (supposedly) learnt in January!

no problem Eve, best to get your uni work sorted and good luck with the exams :)

1. marcAB10

2. GreenAuto

3. VenomX

4. Renegade

5. ECK

6. Bigduderichie

7. TTrickeh

8. Kslb

9. St3ven1

Hopefully make it along to the meet as I've just moved up here.

your more than welcome mate, you do know its tommorow (well today technically lol) 10-08-08 at 11:30 makro car park :)

great day guys, gooto meet new faces :)

weather was really good in montose and we only got caught in the rain on the way back, not a bad turnout too with a good range of cars.

food was ace (those ribs were awsome lol)

didn't get many photo's myself so those who did better stick them up :D

Hey one 'n' all,

Just wanted to thank everyone for a great day on Sunday - was good to put some faces to the names and what-not.

Hopefully I'll actually have me Supra for the next meet and hence will be less 'gimped-up'!!! :limp:

:D

Great pics by the way, will have to get some up myself but have been flatout.com getting metal things jabbed into my arms and stuff organised for going to Angola for a month on Sunday. :bye:

Thanks again guys and I'll hopefully get the chance to meet y'all again soon for a laugh.