The mkiv Supra Owners Club

sz's?

Guest Ozanne

see i like both in the looks department and i would drive both but there arent any supras where i live and only a couple of 7's lots of skylines and scoobies tho

Take a day trip over to the UK mate, it will be worth your while.

Here's a pic of my car, Suprashs and my best mates RX7 (any excuse) ;)

I love them both (I've never driven an RX-7, but always wanted one) - RX-7 would take the looks (slightly), noise, and Supra on space, practicality (over the RX), running costs, service costs. I think both have a huge fun factor - it's the running costs that did it for me.

I will have an RX-7 one day though, if there's still petrol left :p.

I love them both (I've never driven an RX-7, but always wanted one) - RX-7 would take the looks (slightly), noise, and Supra on space, practicality (over the RX), running costs, service costs. I think both have a huge fun factor - it's the running costs that did it for me.

I will have an RX-7 one day though, if there's still petrol left :p.

Meh... the straight 6 would be my preference when it comes to noise. Rotary engines always sound like their trying too hard.

100k rebuild on an RX7, you will be lucky! More like every 40k!

Honestly, Id go for a TT Supra! However the RX7 is a beautiful car and tuning potential is about equal on both cars.

You can get RX7’s to 400bhp quite easily and the RX7 would be significantly quicker than a BPU Supra.

Also purchase price is a lot cheaper, you can pick up lovely examples with a rebuilt engine for about 5k.

Guest Ozanne

yea and it depends on rebuilds as to how u drive them but i think i may go for a rex as they are cheaper to buy but u never know if the right supra comes along i may be pursuaded ... also SupraHuman i think im in The Jerz this weekend would u fancy meetin up so i can have a look at ur supra?????