The mkiv Supra Owners Club

oil leak

bmx1lew

Just see if they are loose, don't, for God's sake, remove anything else ;)

Statements like this kind of hint that it might be best that you stop trying to work on the car yourself. If you can't do such basic jobs like change a fuel pump without a bodge suggests you should leave your modification plans to a professional or at least mechanically competent person.

No offensive meant, it’s honest advice fella

Homer and Chris has given good advice there Lew...

Like i said to you before when you thought about your stem seals, maybe its best to leave to someone who knows exactly what they are doing...

hence why i pay other people to fix complex problems...:) ;)

Statements like this kind of hint that it might be best that you stop trying to work on the car yourself. If you can't do such basic jobs like change a fuel pump without a bodge suggests you should leave your modification plans to a professional or at least mechanically competent person.

No offensive meant, it’s honest advice fella

If It was a jspec pump I would of done the job fine, as it was the wrong pump I have worked around it, the pumps the same it does the same job feeds at the same rate all thats different is the fitments, however that is sorted.

I know exactly what you mean Lew, thats WHY i fit Jspecs to Jspec hangers ;)

Thats what I keep saying though I bought the pump from mikeyb10supra

The fuel pump was from me and brought this in good faith that it was a j-spec pump....how do you know its not a j-spec pump rob?

His human error and mine for not checking the code before trying to fit it, But I only noticed when I had cut the power wire and wired it up, then going to fit :taped:

But thats not the point, the pump is on the cage sitting fine, going no where works as good as any other I dont see the problem.

Homer and Chris has given good advice there Lew...

Like i said to you before when you thought about your stem seals, maybe its best to leave to someone who knows exactly what they are doing...

hence why i pay other people to fix complex problems...:) ;)

what advice, that I should give up because I have made 2 slight erros, stuff that I want to learn I'm going to keep trying, done every thing else fine, I dont see why people put up guides in the tech section, some one cluded up on the supra would know enought I might aswell use them.

Yeah deffo not attempting that maybe one day though.

Edited by bmx1lew (see edit history)

Good luck with that, which one are you going to fit?

Thinking about getting a Greddy LS or a second hand ARC if not sold.

Other then that been reading up about the HDI intercoolers they seem to be getting really good reviews also there are using them on there drift car, if The HDI I will go for the GT spec 3 people from Up here are using them and there a perfect fit also one member off here compared it to a XS power and Autobahn 88 to see if It was another naff cheapo and he said the quality on the HDI is superb, xs and autbahn dont come close. I trust his judgment as he is very clued up. so quite interested in one of them works out at £300 for the GT spec.

here's there site.

http://www.hybrid-power.com/index.php

Not being rude, but is there a job you have completed successfully yet?!

I admire your persistence, most owners would have taken it to a garage by now!

Just see if they are loose, don't, for God's sake, remove anything else ;)

I love this site....its better than any TV show on these days :D:more::Popcorn: