The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My Twin Turbi Supra Is Finally Finished!!! What Do You Think???

adnanshah247

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well its 4 years worth of saving up. im at uni in it. i be honest i spent my own earned money on the car but student loan helped for half the insurance! lol ow well. i be honest i dont waste my money on things like i dont party every week, i dont go clubbin and i dont drink or smoke.

also i dont use the sup 24/7. i got a ped! £5 a week to run it and im laughing!!! lol trust me you wana get around and your supra drinks a lot get a ped!

well its 4 years worth of saving up. im at uni in it. i be honest i spent my own earned money on the car but student loan helped for half the insurance! lol ow well. i be honest i dont waste my money on things like i dont party every week, i dont go clubbin and i dont drink or smoke.

also i dont use the sup 24/7. i got a ped! £5 a week to run it and im laughing!!! lol trust me you wana get around and your supra drinks a lot get a ped!

Honestly, if you do want to go single properly, it will cost you around the 15k+ mark. Im in the same situation as you...

I would get used to your TT first, then decide...

Im going to be having rides in other member's Supra's at some point, single Turbo's and Hybrids (if they let me, that is lol...:D)

Once i have decided, im going to be saving. I am teetering towards the single Turbo conversion though...:)

To be honest, I think you've done well to keep a TT as long as you have. The costs of the single conversion (£8k min) and the running costs could be crippling. £3k a year on maintainence wouldn't be far off if you don't get any real problems, plus service costs, insurance, tax, MOT, etc. Most of us here earn >£40k a year and still stuggle to maintain a high spec single supra

thanks kint. trust me lambo doors r a bloody headache! they take ages to put on and they are not properly secure unless you put 3 extra gas shocks in each with the original door hing and shock. trust me the supras doors weigh a tonne and when you open em you have to lift literally all that weight but the shocks do help....