The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Angel eyes, who else interested?

Konrad

It does seem a little bit much to kick off, when basically Konrad was saying "who wants a kit that will help you make your lights end up looking this good" :search:

imitation IS the sincerest form of flattery! I'd have taken it as a compliment! :p

Ah well.

You think i kicked off? I mearly tried to explain my reasoning for my post.

People are very quick to jump on each others backs on this forum. My name was mentioned about not answering back and i gave my reasons. My reason was questioned so i tried to explain it.

If someone wanted help with angel eyes they should have asked. I'm actually a pretty helpful person when spoken to directly instead of indirectly ;)

You think i kicked off?...

People are very quick to jump on each others backs on this forum.

I agree; and jumping on Konrad's back is what it looked like.

If it's all been a big misunderstanding then there's nothing to see here and we can all get along together as before. :grouphug:

If someone wanted help with angel eyes they should have asked. I'm actually a pretty helpful person when spoken to directly instead of indirectly ;)

Excellent, when this group buy goes through I'll give you a shout ;)

I agree; and jumping on Konrad's back is what it looked like.

If it's all been a big misunderstanding then there's nothing to see here and we can all get along together as before. :grouphug:

Or :gayfight:

Lol sorry, but its such a funny gif and I never found a thread in which to use it!

Allright I got green light from Class One, so I suppose we can start gathering those who are still around and want those lights to be done :)

1. konio-nt

2. arvind8811

3. Silver Fox

4. DodgyRog

5. SteveR

6. bazza.

7. mattsupra

8. caseys

9. bonus_2000

10. kint

With 10 people after the call they said it would be 39.99 +vat + delivery

so I calculate it will be around 53 -54 pounds / set. I will have a chat with SteveR before go ahead tho :)

Allright I got green light from Class One, so I suppose we can start gathering those who are still around and want those lights to be done :)

1. konio-nt

2. arvind8811

3. Silver Fox

4. DodgyRog

5. SteveR

6. bazza.

7. mattsupra

8. caseys

9. bonus_2000

10. kint

With 10 people after the call they said it would be 39.99 +vat + delivery

so I calculate it will be around 53 -54 pounds / set. I will have a chat with SteveR before go ahead tho :)

Sorry going to have to sit this one out, (unless you still have not sort when I have a bit of cash again) just bought Uk brakes;)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...