The mkiv Supra Owners Club

stage 2 400 bhp kit

L33

cheers 4 the replys guys! i want all this bpu done, and then im looking into some hybrids when i save up again! lol! stil doing the bpu is better than stock and will feel noticable right? i dont intend on pushing the standard turbos to far, just do this bpu, and then upgrade them b4 trying to rise boost pressure again

cheers 4 the replys guys! i want all this bpu done, and then im looking into some hybrids when i save up again! lol! stil doing the bpu is better than stock and will feel noticable right? i dont intend on pushing the standard turbos to far, just do this bpu, and then upgrade them b4 trying to rise boost pressure again

You will notice a HUGE difference at 1.2 bar. When tubby 2 comes online it's like being hit in the rear by a train. BPU is the best you can do bang for buck on a stock Supra.

so probably worth just selling and buying a single then ?

That would be my advice, buy a built single then fix the problems that come with it, there will be problems there always are, but just hope that their minor and not bottom end rebuild type!:rolleyes:

That would be my advice, buy a built single then fix the problems that come with it, there will be problems there always are, but just hope that their minor and not bottom end rebuild type!:rolleyes:

personally i think thats a little to much to take on! and cheating buyin already done! thats y i bought a stock TT

personally i think thats a little to much to take on! and cheating buyin already done! thats y i bought a stock TT

Totally agree, you will also know the condition of the car/build a lot more if you do it yourself