The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Will my new graphics be 'Chav'??!!

supRo

Mines a 'Classic(!)' silver. The graphics are black, I thought it may suit the wheels, windows and spoiler as they are black'ish?

(

As a couple of other members have said, it's your car and you should do what makes you happy. Everyone has different ideas about what looks good. I wouldn't go too mad though - and at least they can be removed if you change your mind later. :D

From looking at the pics of your car it probably won't look that out of place, how much of the bonnet will be covered by the graphic?

The bonnet will be 20X20 inch - I think it will be OK as the Supra front end is huge.

Tom D, when I've stuck the graphics on and if it looks pants, I will drive down to you and give you the pleasure of peeling it off!

The bonnet will be 20X20 inch - I think it will be OK as the Supra front end is huge.

Tom D, when I've stuck the graphics on and if it looks pants, I will drive down to you and give you the pleasure of peeling it off!

I'm sure it will look fine, I ment no offense, just gave an opinion, as being in essex and near the seafront it's chav central and so many of them have put graphics on there cars and ruined their cars even more! but It's probably due to cheap graphics and bad fiitting.

But with things like this, its only once you see it in the flesh that you can appreciate it and it might look really good, well it's on an already great car so you can't go that wrong!

I think you'll have to go all out on the car and make it look like a show car, as I said previously if it's on a show car then it's ok as with show cars everything is changed and it all seems to merge together and not look out of place. As bobbeh said, if its on a stock car it would look pants, but you've got a nice kit on the car already so it will probably complement the kit and spoiler. Once this is done though what will be next?

no worries, I appreciate your comments Tom.

I think I need to get a new spoiler. It's a C-West Alu spoiler but it is the size of a park bench and weighs like one! I was cleaning the boot last week, the wind blew and the extra weight on the Boot lid made it fall on my head...I cut my lip and chipped a tooth, felt like a right wally especially as a nice lass was walking by!

Future mods..I would have loved to do full respray as I had the roof and rear quarters done as there was a bit of rust but the bodyshop advised me to leave it as it is! In terms of engine mods..I stepped into a 600 BHP Supra once and it scared me! At the moment it's about 330, going to take it to about 380 and see how it goes...

Cheers

SupraStar - im really impressed with your graphic skills, ive tried to do stuff in Photoshop too, but i just get pissed off and start shouting at it - never mind, i guess thats why its your job and not mine!! :blink:

I remeber you saying you made that SupraStar font. Did you do that with a graphics tablet and drawing it or is there some easy kind of way to do it?

Cheers James,

Photoshop isn't that hard to understand, besides, if I can use it anyone can.

You should see me with a monkey wrench and socket set. Its horrific :(

I have the official 'Supra' logo which is vectorised but I can send you any style or variation of logo/file, but it isn't a font so each letter needs drawing.

What are you after mate?