The mkiv Supra Owners Club

took the spoiler off 2day what do u think

sidewaysdan

the black spoilerless. v-nice looks so good in black thought u might have been up for abit of a play.lol

I was up for it but had a vacuum hose leaking so had no 2nd turbo. all sorted now though! :eyebrows:

Yours looked very nice especially from behind with those arches. lovely! :cool:

Guest mattsupra

is it a big job to take the spoiler off ?

ive been thinking of this for a while to see what it looks like but never got to looking at exactly how much hassle it is (or not as the case may be lol )

does look good without it too imho

When I saw the thread I thought you were on about a standard spoiler, and I've always been in 2 minds about them on and off...

But when I saw 1) you had the VS spoiler, I thought "Great, he's taken it off" (I really don't like them... but then thought 2) That's the first spoilerless one I've seen with the VS arches on, and I do rather like it :)

So nice job sir :)

is it a big job to take the spoiler off ?

ive been thinking of this for a while to see what it looks like but never got to looking at exactly how much hassle it is (or not as the case may be lol )

does look good without it too imho

no mate take bolts off from boot off it comes:)

Guest mattsupra
no mate take bolts off from boot off it comes:)

which bolts where?

sorry i should of made it more clear for you lol and what size socket do i need please?

i have some black plugs on the inside of the boot i was wondering if it was those i take off and the bolts are under there?

thanks again

matt