The mkiv Supra Owners Club

supra! everyday car?

Marc

Guest dangerousandy

I use mine everyday.....well now every other day as I just bought a celica to help keep the miles off the supra

mines an everydayer, need to calm the driving down abit i think. gone through 4 rear tires in 5 months!lol:tongue:

(or is this normal)

is it lowered? methinks you have a camber issue. My bmw used to be exactly the same... it was dropped to the weeds and didnt have a camber adjuster on the rear. was eating a set of rubber about every 4 months!

the supe is my daily car.. altho its been parked outside the last week due to the overheating. washed it today and found a scrape on the front bumper:rolleyes: should t-cut out though

is it lowered? methinks you have a camber issue. My bmw used to be exactly the same... it was dropped to the weeds and didnt have a camber adjuster on the rear. was eating a set of rubber about every 4 months!

the supe is my daily car.. altho its been parked outside the last week due to the overheating. washed it today and found a scrape on the front bumper:rolleyes: should t-cut out though

Or a wheel alignment issue...

used to run it every day and loved it, however now I got a run around I have that good feeling that I can park it anywhere and not care. However when I get into the supra it just dosnt feel special enough for a second car it just hasnt got that sense of occation about it.

I use mine every day, park it in the carpark wherever i can find a space at work. I park it in the supermarket as close to the door as i can find a space because im lazy. I use it like i would a normal car. Not had much of a ding on the doors or anything so far thats worth mentioning.

Its parked at night on a city street full of terraced houses with no driveway or anything to park it on, near the town centre and the end of my road is a big pub crawl street with take aways and pubs on it. Most of the time its down the other end of the street (or even on a parallel road) as i dont always get the space outside my house.

Had my supes over a year (one point i had 2 parked on the road outside my house) and they have never been vandalised or damaged thats worth speaking of.

Stop being a wimp and drive you bloody car!

Guest mattsupra

im the same

i have a mondeo runaround but its slammed on 19"s and im just as aware of that as i am of the supra so it doesnt really do much better in the long run lol

;)

I use mine as a daily drive

Always cautious on where i park it aswell, like most people here by the sounds of it.

One of the reasons i got the N/A really cos of fuel etc

Although work is only a 15 mile round trip so not too bad

Tbh Marcus, the TT's aren't really all that different on fuel compared to n/a's i find...:)

I'm using mine as a daily at the moment, though I am looking for something else. Bumpy uneven roads that are 1.5x the width of the car are not that enjoyable to drive on every day (I live in a village), plus it only takes 8 minutes to get to work - not worth it! I just can't bring myself to drive a Mondeo though, it has to be something a little special :D.

i used to use mine as a daily driver but i now get the missus to drive me to work as i cannot get over the speed humps in town.

i am very careful when parking and normally park in a corner out the way but i still get stevie wonder trying to park their A reg battered metro next to me!

i used to use mine as a daily driver but i now get the missus to drive me to work as i cannot get over the speed humps in town.

i am very careful when parking and normally park in a corner out the way but i still get stevie wonder trying to park their A reg battered metro next to me!

Bravo mate! You planned that bodykit well :D. If the routeplan on Saturday takes us across any speedhumps I take no responsibility whatsoever!