The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Would you let anyone else drive your Supra?

hogmaw

Who is allowed to drive your Supra?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Who is allowed to drive your Supra?

• NOBODY
    • My wife/girlfriend/husband etc
    • My Mate(s)

S**t my missus drives MY Soop more than me. I work to far away to drive the Supra everyday (Fuel Costs) so hence I have a diesel. I cannot justify havin three cars so my Missus drives the Supra.

In her defence,she drives well and knows to park away from the kerbs etc. I have had a few concerns though from friends saying they've seen her light up the rear wheels when she pulls out of Junctions.

I hope they are kidding or soon she will be walking to work!

My GF doesn't have a license yet either, but has her test in a month :( Lucky for me she isn't really interested in cars and wouldn't really care if she was in my 1.5td corsa or the supra :D

My brother drives it when I'm away, but he likes his luxury cars and just potters around in it so no real risk of damage there.

My dad drives it quite a bit, but then I get to drive his R33, I think we just swap cars to slag each others off :D

Mum doesn't like it, Bloody stupid thing, how am I supposed to get in and out of that! she mutters, and where the hell can I put the shopping...

My youngest sister of 18, loves cars and won't stop pestering me! due to insurance she only has 1.4 Clio thing, its modded to hell so I just call her a CHAV :D

Most of my friends have FWD cars so I wont let them loose in the Supra until weather is better and only then when I'm in the car! However one of my friends is a amatuer rally driver, I didn't like it when he drove it, I was nervous as hell but its amazing what it can do when its got a bloody control freak rally driver in it :eek:

Have no problem with my dad driving him. Can't get Keith sensibly insured on him yet, but when I can he can have a go too :)

My dad and Keith obviously have a similar level of trust in me as they both have me on the insurance :D

HIM!!!!! everyone knows Supras are girls!!!!! :D :D :D :D

a few people have had a go in mine, Kev Huntley and ChrisB off here have. mate from uni wanted to drive it through the uni gates so i let him do that :p unlucky for him it was night time and no birds were about. would let my brother have a go, maybe a couple of other mates in the summer when on a VERY quiet road, or a motorway late at night.

lad in work is pesterin for a go.....he's got a bad record though, he's written off 4 cars that weren't his! dont think ill let him :D