The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Not Worth Selling!

Tricky-Ricky

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello, so what are they worth at the moment then, mines a jdm 94 gz aerotop TT. got 80000miles on it, very good condition. i paid 8k for it 3months ago and looking now probably wasint the best price i could have paid. i do really enjoy owning one tho, like you all say what else is there what comes close to the quality and performance of the supraTT

thats why i paid the coin for it to be honest, being an aerotop,TT as well, what i always wanted, how much do you think its worth then my car,

Im gonna sell mine in a few months. Petrol prices are making the decision easier. I love the car but its not very usable in the winter & in the dry i love the loud pedal too much, gonna get me in trouble :D. I could probably still get all my money back & after removing the exhaust & ssqv it will be totally stock.

TT GZ auto 1995 53000miles, im the first uk owner, recent cam belt change, toad ai606, recent service. Got all receipts.

Edited by AgtX80 (see edit history)

Well maintained, clean, 'stock-like' examples should command higher values IMO. As when I bought mine, I wanted the stock look, and was prepared to pay for it too.

I'm just loving being topless in this gorgeous weather we're currently having. :)

my thoughts exactly, stock is better for holding its value imho

we all lose money on the cars we but, last car i had i had for 4years, was a 97 s14a 200sx, originally payed £5000 in 04 for it and after spending over £7000+ on it i part ex it for this sup i have now, had £3800 for my 200sx300bhp went like stink that, id even say it was as quick as the supra i have now to be honest but the torque in the sup more than makes up for it making it feel much more powerful feeling motor, awesome car the supe

I will never sell my Supra even if it means pushing it around due to petrol prices.I could have bought a used Viper with all the money I've spent on the car.But it has now transformed into a track day car,can't wait to get it back from Michel.I checked out the new Hayabusa the other day as an alternative means of transport :drool:Man what a beast.Next year...........maybe...

• 3 weeks later...

Well mines not an aerotop but it is a GZ and I wouldnt let mine go for anywhere near 5k Im affraid, I paid just over 10K for it 2 years ago and have spend a good 3-4k since, I would consider 8K a good price and I would rather keep it in the garage doing nothing than give it away.

Why are we moaning about prices... we have the cars so really we can say what we want for it as we control the market (being owners) !

If the majority of owners that are selling their TT's decided to sell them at £8k+ then people who want to get a supra will pay it....as the whole reasoning of "if i pay less than £8k will i get a dog" will come into play.

You see same age R33 GTR's still going for £8-10k and they have a successor the R34 and now the New GTR, the reason why they are still a good price is cos the owners of these cars are adiment that their cars are worth that money. So why not the Supra who does not have a successor as yet ! After all the supra is the only car that looks the way it does so its quite uniq ... and im sorry they are not as common as your average BMW so still a bit exclusive....

I cant see why the prices should be going down, they should at least stay static....like the Skylines of the same age.

I for one have no plans to sell my supe...i enjoy it to much :)

Must agree with what you say aswel, when I look on autotrader now and then there does seem to be some bargains but the average price for an average TT still seems to be 7-8k it seems only on here that prices take a good hammering.