The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1994 Supra Aerotop

xanderroan

Press loud pedal, scream, release loud pedal, press brake :D Don't press red button!

What do you do when you're stationary at lights, is it clever enough to do neutral itself or do you have to do that? Clueless.. :D

What do you do when you're stationary at lights, is it clever enough to do neutral itself or do you have to do that? Clueless.. :D

Keep your foot on the brake. On some hills you can actually just sit there as there is enough bite to hold the car stationary.

Driving an auto is very very easy. You also can master left foot braking too.

When you get in, Press brake > press button on side of auto lever > select gear > let go of brake and accelerate to desired speed.

Saw this at the weekend as part of our convoy to and stand at Knockhill - very nice and well looked after example. Put mine to shame gleaming away with squeeky clean alloys!!!

Good luck with the sale Alex- bargain price and some real scope for a cheap TT-6sp project car :)

Cheers,

Brian.

Saw this at the weekend as part of our convoy to and stand at Knockhill - very nice and well looked after example. Put mine to shame gleaming away with squeeky clean alloys!!!

Good luck with the sale Alex- bargain price and some real scope for a cheap TT-6sp project car :)

Cheers,

Brian.

But Brian you did clean parts of your wheels on sunday ;)

But Brian you did clean parts of your wheels on sunday ;)

Pfft - I need to take sandpaper to them to get the brake dust off!!!

Now clear off and leave the man to sell his car on his for sale thread! :p

thanks for the free bumps guys and thanks for the nice comment Tdr :)

I am gutted to be selling especially in the nice weather we've been having, but I need the money to move back to London and rent a room for a couple of months before I get a job.

What's keeping me going is the thought of a nice new TT or Single sometime in 2009/10 :)

sandpaper - sounds scary, best of luck

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.