The mkiv Supra Owners Club

looking to go singel

phat supra

hi wez was wonderin what set up you have and what sort of price you worked with coz your dyno figures at the mo is what i would like

lee

Check out my garage for basic spec.

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1016

I dont really have a cost as I did it in stages. If you plan to go down that route just make sure you buy stuff in the right order, its all very exciting to go out and buy a nice single kit but that should really be the last thing on your shopping list.

its all very well adding more power...but you actually need to stop when you come to a bend...i would never add more power without uprating the suspension, and brakes....also, going single, i doubt the standard clutch will hold out for long..

10k really didnt think the bill would that big think i had it down to about 4k

phr street kit £1862

sard 650cc injectors £528.75

ecu about £1500 to £1800 with map

labour doin my self

what am i missing for 6k

thanls lee

believe it and dont believe anyone that tells you a proper job can be done for 4k.....:taped:

in "MY" opinion, you would need to budget 10k minimum for a proper setup and by that I mean not cutting corners on anything and I mean ANYTHING as your only going to have to see to it further down the line :)

Tlicense and Homer have price breakdowns you can get a rough idea from those if your really serious

And certainly dont scrimp on the ECU and select a mapper wisely, if it were me I would opt for an AEM as a minimum and more likely shell out the extra on a motec brain

There are always lots of hidden extras and 'gotchas' involved, if you are doing the install yourself you will be able to save quite a bit.

What is the current spec of your car as that will effect on what you need and how much the install will cost?

ps. I'd go with the Power Enterprise injectors, cheaper and better quality.

Yeah i went with PE 650s.... Easy drop ins.

well been playin with my bpu sup for a while now and now i want a bit more from it so was looking to go singel been looking at the Powerhouse Racing street kit and the stage one coz i really dont want any think to lagie but am lost now coz there is so many kits out there so really after people idears on what to get also wahat other mods i will need

thanks lee

If your in cheshire nip over to see ANDY at RSE motorsport in Rhose on sea. He will give you a good idea on your car and whats needed. And offer you good advise.............