The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Getting There (pics)

p111ddy

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking good mate but just cant believe how long they have had your car!! :blink: :(

I know mate & along with the hold up on parts but these things happen I guess :( but I think the worse thing of all Shane is I'm leaving for Greece today so I wont have it till I come back for a bit in September :(:(

I know mate & along with the hold up on parts but these things happen I guess :( but I think the worse thing of all Shane is I'm leaving for Greece today so I wont have it till I come back for a bit in September :(:(

Just seen this. I think it's going to look really good.

Pity about the wait till September. Where are you going in Greece btw? :)

I've had to change as it was delivered damaged :rolleyes: but its going black

What you doing to yours?

sprayed the mesh in my wings black, however the mesh in the skirts and bonnet were bonded on! So i had to mask off the bonet and paint it by hand (its taking a while) going to keep the skirts silver as I cant be bothered painting anymore mesh lol

Ah thats crap mate but hey at least you'll be out of this bloody country!! :D

• 5 months later...

Just thought I'd give you all an update on the car (with pic) as its been awhile.

Well the car is all sprayed now & just needs a couple of parts fitted then a final polish & it'll all be ready for SupraPod on Saturday

Any comments good or bad always welcomed :)

More pic's to come once fully complete

Looking good.

How was Greece?

Greece was great thanks, by far the best thing I've done & the break I needed! Plus the jobs I was doing were the jobs everyone wanted which was a touch. As I worked as a barman at night & ran the booze cruise during the day ;)

Greece was great thanks, by far the best thing I've done & the break I needed! Plus the jobs I was doing were the jobs everyone wanted which was a touch. As I worked as a barman at night & ran the booze cruise during the day ;)

:D

Good man...lol...;)

Looking nice Mike, just wondering, what side skirts ate they?? :)

Ahh, they look very nice mate, they suit your supe better than they would mine as you have those vents in your wings...:) ;)

Thanks mate, I've not seen what they would look like on standerd wings but all I had done was blended them into mine while covering the bottom vent

I like the matt look before,

Lambo seem to think so.............

Those arches are cool, mixed feeling as regards the Spoiler.

The matt finish was just during the primer stage & the wing was an impulse buy but I like it for now though :)

Thanks for your comment though

Thanks mate, I've not seen what they would look like on standerd wings but all I had done was blended them into mine while covering the bottom vent

The matt finish was just during the primer stage & the wing was an impulse buy but I like it for now though :)

Thanks for your comment though

Yeh I thought they look blended in, nice job mate, she will look stunning when she's done...:)

Looking good Michael:)

Are you still putting my old wheels on? You'll have to come and find me saturday so you can see what your old wheels look like on mine:) I've not had a chance to post any pics yet.

Hello Ad, no not putting them on now as my one's I have are wider front & rear so I'm selling them or i'll just keep them as a spare set.

I'll have a look out for you on Saturday mate & see how good your wheels look on the car ;)

Hello Ad, no not putting them on now as my one's I have are wider front & rear so I'm selling them or i'll just keep them as a spare set.

I'll have a look out for you on Saturday mate & see how good your wheels look on the car ;)

Yeh I noticed earlier mate. Selling for a reasonable price too:) It be nice to have a good look around your supra too:)

• 2 weeks later...