The mkiv Supra Owners Club

N/W monthly supra meet Thurs, 24'th

Sted

so are we meeting at The Ribble Pilot 7.30 ish thursday ????

Come on Mike I thought you were N/W organiser ? :rolleyes: ;)

The postcode for The Ribble Pilot is PR2 2YN

Ill try if you want :rlol:

lets just go with the ribble pilot. 7:30 ish - meeting at BT at 7PM??

Mike

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What time will you guys be there until.

Since splitting from the missus, I have started playing football on a Thursday night. We usually finish about 9 ish.

I am only at the sports place on Tom Benson way, so I reckon I could be there for 9.15.

Will people still be there then? If it's anything like Mascrat last week, I am sure there will be.

The supra is awesome to be honest. its a drivers car i have to say get good response and good feed back. I wish mine had abs though.

For long distance i take my gto any day for pure fun and thriss of driving have to be the supra. My supra is a rough ride due to lowered 60mm on stiff tein and sat on 19's.

The skyline just has street crad to be honest the silver one came to a sad end a tree claimed it but now have a white gtr33 sure it fast but it does not have the same feel as the supra and maybe its cos you sat higher and the difference in shape but the skyline comes last in my books.

I be truthful i cannot decide between the supra and gto for day to day drive both awesome both attract attention and both put big smile on my face.

see you tomos

dann

What...the... when did that happen dude??

Just over 2 months ago now mate.

We hadn't got on for about 18 months, always arguing over the littlest thing. After the North West Rally stages in februarry, I had had enough of her BS, so we decided to split up. More for the benefit of the kids.

Have you sold the car yet mate? I drive past your mum's and I can't see it.

wez do you need a text to remind you :D

nope i'm on the ball today mate cheers :D the sun's out too so i'm even gonna clean the car first!

We hadn't got on for about 18 months, always arguing over the littlest thing. After the North West Rally stages in februarry, I had had enough of her BS, so we decided to split up. More for the benefit of the kids.

Gaz's has gone now :( but he was murmuring about maybe getting something again sometime soon :eyebrows:

Sorry to hear that dude, i know how it feels. Yeah i sold mine a few months ago now, a guy in Sweden now has it but as Wes said i have been getting the "supra cravings", just dont want the expense of petrol that comes with them.

Sorry to hear that dude, i know how it feels. Yeah i sold mine a few months ago now, a guy in Sweden now has it but as Wes said i have been getting the "supra cravings", just dont want the expense of petrol that comes with them.

do it, do it!!! lol

be good to see you tonight, its also been a while.

all joking aside, i can't believe the likeness!

You can fall out with people you know....

Good to catch up, briefly, with you all last night. Sorry couldnt stay any longer but id promised the misses some tea (although she ended up paying - result!) and she was that hungry i kept catching her eyeing up my arm and drooling. Ill make it down to the next one.

You can fall out with people you know....

Good to catch up, briefly, with you all last night. Sorry couldnt stay any longer but id promised the misses some tea (although she ended up paying - result!) and she was that hungry i kept catching her eyeing up my arm and drooling. Ill make it down to the next one.

might have a trek down to the Owd Nells Jap North West meet on Sunday mate if i can, if you fancy it? Ste was saying it's usually around 12.30-1pm onwards. i've usually got the little one till about 2 so could have a fly down after then?