The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Shropshire Japanese Car Club meet in Ironbridge Sun 4th May

Pete

Another change of plan I think mate. Mike is in wolverhampton saturday night so he's going to meet us there now I think so i'll just meet you at Esso:)

unless you would like to come round to mine before hand

speak to you later

jamie

Yep, great seeing everyone again - I'm afraid my stomach was calling (as were my guests) so I couldn't stick around long.

I stupidly lost all the pictures when I decided to flash the firmware on the phone last night. :(

Guest The_Haywood

hey guys was great to see those of you who came to the meet

all meets are regular.... they are the 1st sunday of the month... we're also going to the cosford breakfast club on the 25th may and the RAF air show june 1st

here's the pics some of our guys from SJCC took.... hopefully see you there again.

Guest The_Haywood
Is that your mum to the right?
haha pete no not my mom.... but it is one of the lads called guy's mom. she is at every meet.... guy is the guy with the silver civic coupe.

haha pete no not my mom.... but it is one of the lads called guy's mom. she is at every meet.... guy is the guy with the silver civic coupe.

Blimey, someone brings their mom? I've not noticed her there before. Bet she loves it, all those young guys and high powered cars with petrol fumes.

Guest The_Haywood
Blimey, someone brings their mom? I've not noticed her there before. Bet she loves it, all those young guys and high powered cars with petrol fumes.

she's apparently into it all .... his dad comes from time to time too.... but he does get a few dodgy looks about hi bringing his mom... but they enjoy it so no harm really... though i wouldnt bring my mom... she'd complain about loud exhausts :rolleyes: