Newbies To The Site

TRACIE_LOU

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thank you very much you have been very helpful to 2 couple of extemely new peeps on here!!:D:d

cj what happens when you press the search button is it dangerous lol:d:d:d

The only danger is the massive overload of wonderful information ;)

ive searched all over this forum our car is we believe a 93 gz aero roof what im trying to find out is does it have an airbag as tracie wants me to fit an after market wheel the airbag light does not come on is this a blown bulb or does it mean there is no airbag the reason im a bit wary is i dont want to suffer another airbag injury:confused:

ive searched all over this forum our car is we believe a 93 gz aero roof what im trying to find out is does it have an airbag as tracie wants me to fit an after market wheel the airbag light does not come on is this a blown bulb or does it mean there is no airbag the reason im a bit wary is i dont want to suffer another airbag injury:confused:

it should have a airbag sign on the wheel, is it a 3 or four spoke wheel, i think the gz all had airbags

I thought your car was an NA? If so, it is not a GZ and highly unlikely to have an airbag.

hi guys

can anyone give me some recomendations about where or who to buy bodykits from ive seen a few i like.. there is car mad styling that has some stuff idealy i like the oem style but seems really hard to get??... other ones i see are bomex...would it be odd to mix and match?... not sure i want complete front bumber maybe just splitter? plus side skirts and rear spats has anyone got anything from andys auto sport not even sure how i found that link now.. havent really got a fortune to spend as respray is needing to come forward top priority but obviously at same time dont want to be dissapointed etc etc?? help plz!!!:D:d

ps is there any car places around midlands where you can actually see stuff ie steering wheels etc??

There have been a few threads showing body veriations. Have a search. As for surpliers the traders on here again are very good. My top recomendations would probably be Knight-Racer, Whifbitz, Eny and MVP. They have supplied many owners with kits:)

cool cheers searched quite alot of variations to see what we like best, recomendations on traders helps loads as we are new its nice to hear who is good have seen whifbitz will look into the others . head swimming with pics types and god knows what.. want it all NOW!! lol:d:d