The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Am i mad

NUTKIN

I can make anything fit cause the engine is underneath so its just a case of ventilation for turbos and floorpan adjustment.

The handling is not a problem its lowered at mo on 19's but its quick on 17's i can drift it better than the supra it puts skylines an cossys to shame its funny.

Its the only drifting people carrier my mates have seen in basildon on a sat night or in enfield at matalan some of u's may have seen it if u go down there iv seen a few supras there

we want vids!! oh and do it :D

There are some vids i think a few of me mates have some will take long trying to find but will try.

As for the fuel its 2.4 four cylinders so has to work hard to move motor the supra engine is better on fuel an it wont have to work so hard being 6 cylinders the prevs are renouned for being juicey.

Soooo

The Previa drinks fuel as a 2.4 and you want to put a 3.0 TT into it?!

Is that really overly intelligent?!

I was thinking exactly the same Rob.........

I dont think this conversion should be done in the name of fuel economy but more just cause you can ;)