The mkiv Supra Owners Club

welcoming new members

Guest Kazimodo

hello,this is actually kaz here.hubbys just informed me that i have been medded because of the language used on the site.i do not class p*ss as a really awful swear word and dont dont think it would really warrant an infraction on the site,on the other hand i would consider c**t,w***er and t**t being suitable for words for infraction.by the way this is really me.do wat you want.

lol

kazxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:no:

You might think twice about letting other people use your account. You might also think twice about swearing. You might also think twice about publicly questioning a moderating team decision.

You might not think p*ss is a swear word, but would you let your kids say it? The whole swearing thing is to try and make this site suitable for kids (and office web filters).

You wouldn't have got an infraction if it weren't for hubby dearest sticking his oar in.

You might think twice about letting other people use your account. You might also think twice about swearing. You might also think twice about publicly questioning a moderating team decision.

Thats 6 times more thought required then, crikey, i just hope you're not asking too much :D