The mkiv Supra Owners Club

supra badge

L33

I started my Supra ownership with a T78 single Auto, moved on to a T88 Skyline GTR Man then a T04Z Skyline GTR Man, then back to a Supra T04R Auto which I converted to Manual because of the power destroying the auto box,the engine blew on the T04R so I went to a Stock TT Man and loved it, I have a Stockish NA Auto now as well as the almost finished Single car and I really enjoy driving them all,

I have to say the NA Auto has given me great pleasure and is a great car, the Auto is so smooth and the power is more than enough for most road situations, more important most of the general public would never know the difference as I get the same looks in the single car and the NA, its only petrol heads that really know the difference and then it is a challenge to use the singles power

If you look at Gaz1's sons NA against my Stock NA you would think his was a trick high powered Supra, its an icon regardless of the engine

I started my Supra ownership with a T78 single Auto, moved on to a T88 Skyline GTR Man then a T04Z Skyline GTR Man, then back to a Supra T04R Auto which I converted to Manual because of the power destroying the auto box,the engine blew on the T04R so I went to a Stock TT Man and loved it, I have a Stockish NA Auto now as well as the almost finished Single car and I really enjoy driving them all,

I have to say the NA Auto has given me great pleasure and is a great car, the Auto is so smooth and the power is more than enough for most road situations, more important most of the general public would never know the difference as I get the same looks in the single car and the NA, its only petrol heads that really know the difference and then it is a challenge to use the singles power

If you look at Gaz1's sons NA against my Stock NA you would think his was a trick high powered Supra, its an icon regardless of the engine

Thank the Lord for a balanced unbiased view, a lot of us have owned or driven many different cars both Turbo, Supercharged, Normally aspirated and even (dirty) diesels. We may or may not like them but it is a personal matter and should not be seen as a way of splitting a club into two seperate parts. I promise not to object if you wish to drive a single or twin turbo supra as long as you enjoy it. I'm getting to old for opinions these days,but this was my fist car back in 1961 http://www.jamd.com/image/g/3249966, not this exact one of course mine was Red. Engine was 3622cc ford v8 and it handled like a camel in the dry or more like a coffin in the wet. I guess it would not be approved of by some, it didn't have a turbo but hell at seventeen who cared?.

Hey ill try and help cos some ppl just dont want to help!

if you want turbo on mate for a point and be proud of havin your 1st TURBO [ i would be] then do so but id keep them the right way round, just make sure it dont mess your paint up if ya take them off! [ nice paint by the way!]

ayway hopr this helps pal!

thanks for the help mate, i have put the badges on and the right way but i think in future i wont bother asking again if im going to get stupid comments back and people bitching about each others cars! i only wanted a bit of advice.

and yes i am proud of having a turbo at my age, ive had to work hard for it, and worked my way up from a N/A so i aint going to take the piss out of any one! i was always getting abuse for having a N/A so im not going to do it back cuz i know how pathetic it is!

i would expect comments like these from a mix car site not a supra owners club.

thanks for the help mate, i have put the badges on and the right way but i think in future i wont bother asking again if im going to get stupid comments back and people bitching about each others cars! i only wanted a bit of advice.

and yes i am proud of having a turbo at my age, ive had to work hard for it, and worked my way up from a N/A so i aint going to take the piss out of any one! i was always getting abuse for having a N/A so im not going to do it back cuz i know how pathetic it is!

i would expect comments like these from a mix car site not a supra owners club.

Its the internet dude its not real life ;)