The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Surrey Meet (SEM) - April

Gerry

Guest Kazimodo

:(naa it will be a lovely sunny day,sunday its ganna snow,thats when we are suppost to be meeting up with thw bmw bikers!!

kaz

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1. Gatso & Soo

2. Mr T

3. ivan

4 IDO ?

5. mplavery ?

6. Scooter

7. Heckler

8. Kazimodo

9. ben 747 ?

10. sim ?

11. jimojameso

12. Ben SZ-R

Please be gentle with me - first meet with you guys and basil brush ruined my front bumper and it looks a lil bit of a mess! :)

Sorry you can't get Heckler, maybe next time...

Welcome GlenK

1. Gatso & Soo

2. Mr T

3. ivan

4. IDO ?

5. mplavery ?

6. Scooter

7. Kazimodo

8. ben 747 ?

9. sim ?

10. jimojameso

11. Ben SZ-R

12. SBDJ

13. GlenK

Unfortunately my car is not ready :( Still some finishing bits and pieces to do with it before it is back to me and on the road. I feel like someone has taken my child away!

Definitely ready for May Fairmile..... get ready for the big unveiling :)

Great to hear from you Henk...

Looking for your "new" car - remind me, what did you say when you first bought it, something about keep it stock I seem to remember :p

See you in May.

Chers

G

:D I recall that too. Can't make this one Gerry, as I'm going out in the afternoon as it's a mate's birthday. Haope the weather holds and it's a good one. Shame as I wanted to show off my seats

:D I recall that too. Can't make this one Gerry, as I'm going out in the afternoon as it's a mate's birthday. Haope the weather holds and it's a good one. Shame as I wanted to show off my seats

How about a pic or two of your new seats mate:). Sorry you cant make this one.

It's all SteveR's fault! I was definitely keeping it stock, I was happy (and my Bank Account was too)...... then .....

He forced me to go to the Nurburgring last year..... I realised I needed more, better, more and yet more :)

You'll see.... I managed to keep myself in check, minimal upgrades..... erm..... no actually I'm lying.... I went completely nuts! Other than the licence plate, you'll be hard pressed to recognise the car :)

It's all SteveR's fault! I was definitely keeping it stock, I was happy (and my Bank Account was too)...... then .....

He forced me to go to the Nurburgring last year..... I realised I needed more, better, more and yet more :)

You'll see.... I managed to keep myself in check, minimal upgrades..... erm..... no actually I'm lying.... I went completely nuts! Other than the licence plate, you'll be hard pressed to recognise the car :)

Sounds like a top secret project you got on the go there henk can't wait to see finish project all ready for Japfest I hope ;) & I would have loved to come to meeet toady too but leg still not 100% yet :(

Great meet yet again.:) Big thanks to Gatso (Gerry) for organising it. Enjoyed the mini convoy from the Heron pub to the Fairmile pub, good chance to blow away those cobwebs;):D Nice to meet a few new face's and all the regulars of course. Thanks to Gerry again for setting up the competition & donating the bottle of Baileys.(what a bit of luck:d) Next time it is only fair to share the cost of the prize between all the competitors.

A few Pics of the day!

IMG_9756 (Small).JPG

IMG_9757 (Small).JPG

IMG_9761 (Small).JPG

IMG_9767 (Small).JPG

IMG_9769 (Small).JPG

IMG_9770 (Small).JPG

IMG_9771 (Small).JPG

IMG_9772 (Small).JPG

Ten cars on a wet April day - can't be bad :)

Great pics Andy, will pop mine up tomorrow, the vid will take a little longer.

Congratulations on winning the bottle, brilliant parking, how far away, 35mm ? :D

How about a breeze block next time - that will sort the men from the boys :blink:

Hope you all had a good trip home..

Thanx all...

G

:) good as always to see all my mates and meet a few new ones welcome peeps lolol. Andy you did well to steal away my Baileys lolol never mind maybe next time i will finally win???? maybe not lol who cares it is a great idea and immense fun thanks Gez xxx.

See ya all next month

Sheena;)