The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I reversed into someone!

keancy

Never rains but it pours doesn't it? This must have been the shi*iest Easter I ever had man. First I reverse into the chick who has finally Text me today after 5 days of silence to tell me she wants a new bumper which will cost me around the region of £400 to have done.

And if that wasn't enough to shi* on my parade my best Friends have split up this weekend after 3 years :cry:

Guess that's my meet on the 12th out the Window as we need two new tyres ASAP too.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was going to say, if you have to pay 500 quid excess, could you not just pay for it out of your pocket? it looks like now its going to come up less than that so your going to be slightly better off, you'll be able to fill the car up with fuel for the meet on the 12th!!

were going through something similar at the mo where a lady reversed into us, the repair is just over her excess, but she is happy to pay so not to have a claim against her.

just a thought for you.

richie

i was going to say, if you have to pay 500 quid excess, could you not just pay for it out of your pocket? it looks like now its going to come up less than that so your going to be slightly better off, you'll be able to fill the car up with fuel for the meet on the 12th!!

were going through something similar at the mo where a lady reversed into us, the repair is just over her excess, but she is happy to pay so not to have a claim against her.

just a thought for you.

richie

I never wanted to get it done through Insurance if I had to pay excess plus a drop on my protected NCB. So all worked out ok in the end.

:D