The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dyno Day North East England 10th May 2008

michel lane

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok Michel, i'll prob pull the avcr solenoid out, but leave the main unit below my stereo as i use it to keep my eye on my boost, speed etc, plus i like the the look of it :)

Im assuming the high and low (wastegate) boost using the aem will be controlled off a switch on the dash or something similar?

Looking forward to getting my car mapped fully :D

I'll give you a bell a little closer the time to arrange a day to drop it off.

ummm boost guage £30 and it will fit neat in your dash, sell your avcr for £150 ?? makes sense ?

Whats wrong with your exhaust ?? maybe we can help

One of the traders on here gave him a LHD manifold:rolleyes:

I had to cut the 1st cat off to get it out as the bolts were seized. After finding out the manifold won't fit I don't have another cat to put on. I've just come back from a business trip and haven't had time to sort one out yet. Might try a few contacts on the weekend to see if they have one kicking about.

:) Michel just a Quick note to say its the same weekend as " The rising sun show" down Wakefield way maybe something could be combined ............like a run down there afterwards ?

Cheers

-Ian-

Good idea, but i think they would prefer the ride out to helmsley and lunch . Fantastic roads and scenary and loads of bikes.......:eyebrows:. We can always see who wants to go down.

I had to cut the 1st cat off to get it out as the bolts were seized. After finding out the manifold won't fit I don't have another cat to put on. I've just come back from a business trip and haven't had time to sort one out yet. Might try a few contacts on the weekend to see if they have one kicking about.

I have a full mongoose system 3 inch that will fit it, if you are intrested ? £200 fitted.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...