The mkiv Supra Owners Club

!!! Jap Show - Sunday 22nd June 2008 @ Santa Pod !!!

lui

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Burna when are you heading down?

I could do with a lift from Birmingham New Street tomorrow to Jezz's garage to collect my car :p

:D I would give you a lift too if I was going, being the nice guy I am.

Hope you lot enjoy it :)

I also imagine that there might be a few spare club stand passes at Toddington Mega Convoy with members that don't turn up on the day for collection.

So if interested coming along & name not on the list turn up to the convoy & any spare your more than welcome to one

Cheers Lui

Edited by lui (see edit history)

Guest Rays the roof

Well I was the first to arrive, in the world I think. Just me the 2 tents I put up a huge empty field and a case of stella. Sun is shining and I have SCOOTER playing on the dvd!!!

Saw our club stand and it is massive. Planned the car layout already. Make sure you bring a camera:);):)

Life doesn't get much better than this. That's until I get on the strip in the morning!!!

See you all there.

Well I was the first to arrive, in the world I think. Just me the 2 tents I put up a huge empty field and a case of stella. Sun is shining and I have SCOOTER playing on the dvd!!!

Saw our club stand and it is massive. Planned the car layout already. Make sure you bring a camera:);):)

Life doesn't get much better than this. That's until I get on the strip in the morning!!!

See you all there.

Nice one Ray mate glad too see you getting it all under hand see you with mass convoy around 9.15 - 9.30 Sunday :)

See you all there.

Make sure you come meet me in Northampton ;)

I also imagine that there might be a few spare club stand passes at Toddington Mega Convoy with members that don't turn up on the day for collection.

So if interested coming along & name not on the list turn up to the convoy & any spare your more than welcome to one

Cheers Lui

Sunday

22/06/2008

Hi: 20°Lo: 16°[ X ]A few showers. Morning clouds. Warm, Windy. Temperature of 20°C. Winds 39km SSW. Humidity will be 76% with a dewpoint of 13° and comfort level of 20°C. There is a 35% chance of precipitation.

21 degrees / few scattered showers / warm with clouds & sunshine

http://weather.weatherbug.co.uk/United%20Kingdom/Wellingborough-weather/local-forecast/7-day-forecast.html?zcode=Z5831&lang_id=en-gb