The mkiv Supra Owners Club

!!! Jap Show - Sunday 22nd June 2008 @ Santa Pod !!!

lui

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

!!! NOW HAVE CLUB STAND PASSES ON ME !!!

4 Weeks now only left to go for this next major event Japshow@SantaPod Sunday 22nd June

69 club stand spaces left so start adding your names to the list to not miss out & don't leave it till the last minute as once these spaces have gone will not be able to get more

Also I have 55 advance Sunday ONLY tickets at £12 each few have already been sold, So those members that are coming Sunday only please purchase tickets via club paypal account full details front page of this thread & once these tickets are sold rest can purchase on the gate's.

!!! Then I can send tickets & passes out together !!!

These advance tickets that the club have purchased must be sold due we needed to get them in advance to get our 100 club stand bay.

Will always keep list on front page updated

Members that need passes only add names to list & pm me your address

!!! 69 space's only left now & these will go quick so do't delay !!!

Thanks all Lui

Edited by lui (see edit history)

Lui,

when do you require payment for this?

(having a few bits done to my car so not 100% sure i can go till i get my soop back)

Oh! and can i pay by bank transfer again? (sorry)

cheers

lee

Can do you club stand pass only & you can get you entrance ticket on the gate , but please only add name to list if 100% can make it as club stand passes are limited !!!

I had already bought my entrance tickets, is there any chance I can have a pass so I can park with you all?? :)

Added you to list for club stand pass only

Just over 3 Weeks now only left to go for this next major event Japshow@SantaPod Sunday 22nd June

60 club stand spaces left so start adding your names to the list to not miss out & don't leave it till the last minute as once these spaces have gone will not be able to get more

!!! 60 space's only left now & these will go quick so don't delay !!!

Thanks all Lui

3 Weeks now only left to go for this next major event Japshow@SantaPod Sunday 22nd June

56 club stand spaces left so start adding your names to the list to not miss out & don't leave it till the last minute as once these spaces have gone will not be able to get more

!!! 56 club stand space's only left now & these will go quick so don't delay !!!

Thanks all Lui