The mkiv Supra Owners Club

ecu, where to buy from?

Guest daz 6576

Dave Rowe did work on my car too. A lovely guy and very knowledgeable. ;)

He's the chap from Motec UK isn't he? For some reason Oxford seems to be one of those places with loads of very good mappers, engineering places, machine shops etc.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He's the chap from Motec UK isn't he? For some reason Oxford seems to be one of those places with loads of very good mappers, engineering places, machine shops etc.

A lot of motorsport and motor industry in the surrounding areas too.

Yes, that's the fella. He is an Aussie now working with Motec UK at Banbury. They send him all over the world training new tuners and he is also on call to several motorsport organisations.

Like I say, a really nice guy. :)

Ryan I'm sure I sent you this link, forget SupraStick, go here : http://www.powertraincontrolsolutions.com/content-4.html

Cost a bit more but look at the spec ;)

Lyndon.

Oooh i must have missed that :) Add a LinkG3 Lem with the new accel firmware and could be on to a winner.

I will get us a candiate to try one out and we will have to see what we can do ;)

Speak to you next week mate

Ryan

We can do AEM EMS, 3.5 bar map sensor or 5 Bar a hks dli all fitted and mapped for £1800 by Dimitri, this includes unlimited dyno time on our Dyno Dynamics rolling road until the car is fully mapped.

We can also offer the same package as above with a AEM UEGO fitted for £1950.

Only problem is you would have to drink Yorkshire tea and eat bacon sandwiches while you wait LOL

Andy:)

No offence mate, but good luck on finding anyone to map it. With it's history so far, who knows what little beauties are lingering within the installation waiting to bite an unsuspecting mapper. Then it'll be them trying to defend their reputation.