The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bournemouth/Poole meet

The Restorer

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers for the lift WSB2, was a good day. Nice to see Genna's exhaust I thought it sounded really nice. Will look forward to driving mine now :flame Dev

Congrats to Genna and Lee for getting engaged, will all the BBS be invited to the wedding? :hug:

Next will have to be soon, and hopefully I should have my car back (god am starting to sound like Rosie! :read: )

Thanks to everyone who turned up and special mention to Elliot for trying. I just missed you at the first Shell station. I think, next time we should exchange a few phone numbers before hand, just in-case of delays.

Anyway, I've had a quick stab at a website and a few of my pictures can be found at My Webpage . I'll be working on this over the next few days and adding some more pictures, once I've managed to blank out the no. plates.

Looking forward to the next meet...

Cheers for the lift WSB2, was a good day. Nice to see Genna's exhaust I thought it sounded really nice. Will look forward to driving mine now :flame Dev

Congrats to Genna and Lee for getting engaged, will all the BBS be invited to the wedding? :hug:

:read: )

Thanks Steve it does sound good:D

Really good to see you all again and the new faces. It was a good drive out there and a good meet to boot. Enjoyed the drive back with Andy and Sue:D

Sorry to of missed you Elliot . If I had of know you was coming I would of said meet at mine and gone down from there, Maybe next time.

Thanks guys for your congratulations – yes I we may hold a meet for engagement party kind of thing if that’s what you all wanted:p.

Good turn-out on sunday, nice to see some familiar faces and meet some new ones.

Very good pub grub and chat with Stewart & Vicky who had bought their supra only the day before.(didn't waste any time getting to a meet) Enjoyable blast back on M27, just keeping up with Genna.(Did happen to notice the lack of A.B.S. as you approached the cattle grid at the exit of the new forest. Hope Lee didn't mind to much!) Congrats again to you both. ;) See you at the next one. Andy & Susan

(Did happen to notice the lack of A.B.S. as you approached the cattle grid at the exit of the new forest. Hope Lee didn't mind to much!)
lol, I didn't mind at all - although we only missed the fence because I very calmly told Genna to take her foot off the break! :) But it's one of those things we all have to learn at some time. ABS definitely rules!

Every car I’ve had has had ABS. Just have to learn that I now don’t:( I was looking for the thing could a clutch but couldn’t find it on the Auto:D and those tyres are shite at gripping in damp/wet conditions yes if the road is very lightly so.

I was no where near that post or bus:p