3. Mawby

4. WSB2 + Steve W2

5. The Restorer

6. Simon B

7. Elliot (pencilled in!)

8. Timwildman

9. Suprachargedtt?

10. Jaymdee

Hi, hope I'm not too late to sign up for this. Not been to any meets ( have missed a few in Bristol) but will drive down from bath. Will aim for 1pm. Intersested to see other people's cars, mods etc to get ideas and suggestions

J

steve and i will be meeting Tim, at the halfrauds in Ferndown before hand. It is next to mcdonald and opposite sainsburys as you are bout to join the A31 if you have gone through ferndown itself. any other poole lot who wana follow us lot get lost :D feel free to join us, think tim getting down around 12:30, we will be there shortly after.

where im meeting tim is just off A31. On roundabout in centre of below link you can see halfords from roundabout (it just on the A347) any good to you?? i wont be there dead on 12:30 as picking steve up that time.

http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?client=public&X=409000&Y=101000&width=700&height=400&gride=&gridn=&srec=0&coordsys=gb&db=freegaz&addr1=&addr2=&addr3=&pc=&advanced=&local=&localinfosel=&kw=&inmap=&table=&ovtype=&zm=0&scale=10000&up.x=322&up.y=8

ok elliot you obviously didnt find no one, coz never saw u! lol

good to see everyone again and meet new faces restorer,b'have and another guy sorry cant remember!

Nice food, gutted they didnt do a burger but least i found chips on the menu :D

Look forward to the pics.

P.s it all Tim's fault we were 30mins late he left the map at home

im not mate, and after speaking to Mawby. I will probably organize a southampton meet around end of march beginning of april, last year was massive (bout 150 cars, RX's,supra,skyline scoobies,FTO's etc..) but unfortunatly QE2 was in so no parking so nightmare! was good for the convoy there as well.
Really, you want to organise that? If so you'd better start asking around now for places that will allow us to use their car parks.

I headed down there & stopped at 3 garages on the A31 between 12.45, and got to the Halfords one about 1 min past 1! In hindsight, I should have written the name of the place down!

Oh well, fancied a drive anyway, headed through Bournemouth, back towards Southampton in the end...:)