Top Posters In This Topic

To: Marham,King's Lynn Reverse this route

Distance: 11.4 miles Show in kilometres

Time: 0 hr 30 min

Print this page

Send to a friend

Show map of route

Map of destination

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=hotels&near=Marham,+King's+Lynn,+Norfolk&fb=1&view=text&latlng=52703174,687494,17065350432596953973

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=marham+hotels&meta=

I can't comment on either of these hotels as I haven't been in them but I know where they are. If I was to choose purely on a location basis I would choose Castle Acre as its a lovely area.

Also there is still the place I recomended earlier in this thread.

:iagree:

If you were looking for an out of town alternative, I would recomend Timbers Hotel in Fincham. Its in a small village just a few from miles from Marham and away from all the chavs.;)

It has converted barns for rooms (about sixteen i think) that surround the car park so you can keep an eye on your pride and joy. :)

I have not seen inside the rooms so cannot comment, but if the pub/ restaurant is any thing to go by I'm sure they will be nice. The food there is great and the staff very friendly.

I just rang them and they currently have no bookings for that weekend so should all be able to get in there if you wanted.

Rooms are £50-60

Timbers Hotel / Restaurant

Fincham

Kings Lynn

PE33 9HE

01366 347747