The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Mug pics

Supragal

CJ- Well, I kinda presume that everyone realises that I've been researching this stuff in advance and therefore would perhaps just submit pics as asked etc instead of questioning every step of the process :D

Seriously though, I don't want to make it sound too harsh and with this number of people someone could come up with a stunning idea that I hadn't thought of or found during research etc.

Set a cut off date? Like I did for the calendar you mean? How many pms did I get asking for late submissions to be allowed... *ahem* CJ? lol I was tough about that and got moaned at... can't win.

Maybe I'll get plain mugs made up and scribble on them in biro :p

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Errr well that still says the same thing it did originally which is answered above... repeated below for mr. sultry

"Because most mugs don't have a pic that appears? or rather a layer that disappears? You can do it but it'll look a bit weak- the whole mug changing colour to reveal only one area of picture, don't you think? I don't mind, it's up to you lot at the end of the day."

Is that not clear what I mean? Perhaps I didn't explain it well.

Rosie, I faintly recall you did a vote, and it was the picture fade mug that won, so yes girl you should be harsh that was the type of mug that got the vote and you should stand by it.

If people now want other types they can wait until the next merchandise vote.:p

I agree it would rather weak/lame having just a car, much more effective with a changing picture. You have a large size mug to fill and a car on it's own won't do it. I know where you're coming from WSB, but those glasses and mugs tend to be narrow and or have writing on them.

Right, you're saying "Why do we have to have a heat change mug" I think?

Didn't say that in your text though monkey boy :p

Answer is: Because thats what got the most votes (as Tigger duely noted...)

*edited to add* obviously I didn't understand you as Tigger seemed to get what you meant... I read it as you wanting colour change but just a cut our pic. hahaha. Gotta love text based communication!