The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Toyota Service

Epic

I know i was gonna get another members cambelt done at work for staff rates but they didn't want to do it because it was an import. At our place they put an extra £10 an hour on for imports and 10% extra on parts. Don't know why because they are nearly the same:blink:

Which Kings do you work at dude? The one out Totton way or the one in Hedge End? (The one at Hedge End has the fittest sales girl I've ever encountered :drool:)

Which Kings do you work at dude? The one out Totton way or the one in Hedge End? (The one at Hedge End has the fittest sales girl I've ever encountered :drool:)

Millbrook one mate. Had the opportunity to work at hedge end and know alot of the staff there. i take it you've seen the blonde toyota service host:eyebrows:

p.s we have a few decent ones at our place as well:)

Agreed lol, think ill stick with Chris Wilson, im 100% not going to fancy him lol

Which dealer did you take it to get looked at?

For a basic service you'll be mad to go all the way to see Chris. You'll probably pay as much for the petrol to get there as what the service would cost!

I've been to the dealer near St Albans and have used them quite a bit, they've always been fine always do an inspection pointing out issues where they find them.

I'd take a trip up to see Chris Wilson if I were you. You live a lot closer to him than I do :(

ah ha! i have heard good things about this fellow! where does he reside ? hehe.- but seriously i think should take the supe to him if y'all recommend it!:D

Chris would be a person I'd intrust my Car to any day, such a shame he is rather far away from me. :(

I would have thought Chris would do anything you want him to do.

Well within the realms of the car of course. :D

Awwwwwww, there go my illusions :devil:

I've not used the Letchworth one apart from getting them to fit the brakes I ordered. But I'm sure they can carry out basic servicing on your car.

I took mine to the one in St Albans as it was one of the original Supras dealers mentioned in the Supra owners handbook, and chances are they've seen them before... whereas the Letchworth one hasnt. Broomie has used the Letchy one before I'm sure.

St Albans one details (from Toyota website):

Andrew Rowley Toyota

37-47 Radlett Road

Frogmore

St Albans

Hertfordshire

AL2 2JX

Tel: 0845 899 0183

Fax: 01727 874736

Sales Opening Times:

Monday - Friday : 08:30 - 19:00

Saturday: 09:00 - 17:00

Sunday: 10:00 - 16:00

I think you'll be looking at around or just under £200 for a service + inspection.

My girlfriend had bad experiance with Mr.T last time she had her TT in for a service.And they had the car there for a week trying to fit a speed delimiter,which they messed up.Got the car back with no working speedo,no delimiter fitted,they had thrown away her new iridium spark plugs and replaced them with stock ones.ETC ETC.All in all a crap job.In the end they shaved £130 from a £900 bill.She was charged for 30 hour labour.Was booked in for a basic service,remove a broken key from door lock and a delimiter fitting.BOOOOOOOOOOO to Mr.T

Millbrook one mate. Had the opportunity to work at hedge end and know alot of the staff there. i take it you've seen the blonde toyota service host:eyebrows:

p.s we have a few decent ones at our place as well:)

That'll be the one!

I've bought a fair few bits from the Millbrook one now. You in the sales area/parts/working on the cars? I'll have to say hi if I'm there in future.

Must put a photo up of this mysterious, stunning blonde has youv'e got us going now, thinking of wot's she's like ! just say it's for the forum and could send a lot of business her way, IF YOU KNOW WOT I MEAN !! :spank::spank:

:yeahthat:

I only met her once. As I was walking through to the parts counter she intercepted me and asked if I was ok and was anyone helping me. I think it was about 15 seconds before I realised I was stood in front of her staring at her with my mouth open. Proper just-forgot-what-I-was-about-to-say-cos-I'm-staring-at-you hot.

Back on topic, I'd recommend AFR to anyone down south :)