The mkiv Supra Owners Club

N/A's, Not as bad as you think

Blackie

I think quite a bit of it is how quick you are willing to go round a corner, and how late you brake. And if there is loads of corners TT's generally dont have time to boost (I think?)

Totally right. :D

Thats the other thing, I would be sh** scared the turbo cuts in on a corner, Then its game over.

Yep. Not that we had a chance for 2 to cut in on that road. :D

Dumphbacke :p

Wile E was bloody quick though.:cool: 98 vvti tip. Gotta appreciate that. :)

no point in been a fake tt wen u got just a n/a just get a loud exsorst like mine hehe

Sorry, Pardon, What? I was sat behind you for 30 miles, cant hear a bloody thing.

:cool::) That's my old car. I've been 172mph on the m27 in that.

Sub 5 sec 0-60 too, recorded when that car mag paid for us all to go to that airfield a couple of years back.

Lovely car, Looks really really good.

no point in been a fake tt wen u got just a n/a just get a loud exsorst like mine hehe

:D

:cool::) That's my old car. I've been 172mph on the m27 in that.

Sub 5 sec 0-60 too, recorded when that car mag paid for us all to go to that airfield a couple of years back.

Wile mentioned he got it from Hampshire. Is darn quick bud. Credit where credits due. You may like to know, it's sat in a very good home too. :D

I'd love to be the current owner of a car when the previous owner states that.....:blink:

I know what you mean H. I realize Blackie and co. knew the road backwards but no getting away from the fact that auto na, auto tt when there's no chance to get boost = no difference. It's down to the driver and knowledge.:D

I can't believe you are actually seriously asking lol :D

Looking smug here bud. :innocent:

Sorry, Pardon, What? I was sat behind you for 30 miles, cant hear a bloody thing.

:rlol::friday::rlol::respekt:

Lovely car, Looks really really good.

:D

Al i agree with you mate these motors are lovely and pretty quick too!

Some may rememeber my first post, i had been taken out for a spin in an NA as i wanted to buy it (insurance stopped me from doing so at the time)

It blew me away, it was awesome!

Looked really nice aswell, was a dream car! Your all lucky people NA or TT

Ive experienced both and tbh going from a TT6 id be happy to get myself an NA now

All the power youd safely and legally be able to use!