The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Umm, there appears

Matt H

Isle of man here we come :D if we just keep it NW as well then it wont get over crowded and we can enjoy and open road as it should.

Mike, you have been tasked :D

(bet he wished he has thrown the organiser job towl in now :D - no escape now mind, the gauntlet has been set! :D )

Thanks mate :(

Mike

All in a days work of a keen young moderator :D

Seriously though im sure your fine about organising large events but depending on the size you might want to consider some of the agencies, I did a 600 person one last year and they were a god send! Plus they covered a lot of the legal stuff :)

Last time I looked this was a national club. ALL events are open to ALL members. ;)

Your right Doug totally agree! Maybe Mike needs to put a link onto the national events bit to open it up to everyone :search:

Though you might be :D

Yeah I suggested this to Mike a few weeks ago and he though it sounded quite good as well. I bet loads of others would be up for it!

*Que mission impossible theme tune* Mike your mission is to organize a weekend of fun for NW boys on the Isle of Man. Your laptop will explode in 10 seconds.....

:D

:rlol: I like the way you omitted the *should you choose to accept it*, even Mr Hunt got that option.

Count me in.:eyebrows:

Since my uncle Martin decided to take a p!ss in my mums new vase 6 years ago at a New years eve party we had, there has been a ban on all Martins coming inside the house :( sorry mate, i dont make the rules.

Suppose we could sit near the window though and you could play through it. That could work?

Just for the record. I think Mike rocks!!.....:kissass:

The events he organises are vastly superior to the ones that are done on a wim by the rest of us....:D

H.

cheek!

Now now stop it or i will bang your heads together :D To be fair to Mike he has organized some excellent events and worked his socks off at JAE last year which no one can say was that long ago or not good! Few i almost sound like a Moderator how ironic :D ;)

He did work hard as did us that organised it and worked hard too Mr Wild

Last time I looked this was a national club. ALL events are open to ALL members. ;)

We usually invite each others area's not via National Events.....

Your right Doug totally agree! Maybe Mike needs to put a link onto the national events bit to open it up to everyone :search:

posted above

Interesting post from Matt, who still cannot multi quote from his replies.

FYI, just last night we had 3 Event's organisers together on MSN discussing events for the next 3 months or so, in the Scotland, Midlands and NE area's

Yorkshire is self moderated or we all work on, and there is currently the Dyno Day which Yorks, NW and NE are looking at.

This club as stated is National, and its Event's guys work together

Not being an events moderator doesn't stop or hinder an individual from organising events.

If it's the role that interests you (and not a funny coloured username) then just organise the events yourself anyway.

IIRC the role of the events moderator was to moderate those areas of the forum, they can and do (as any other member) organise and facilitate some excellent meets, it doesn't stop anyone else doing it though.

If it's a blue peter badge you want then you just need to make a tracey island from toilet roll and pipe cleaners.

Isle of man here we come :D if we just keep it NW as well then it wont get over crowded and we can enjoy and open road as it should.

My point being Matt, that a great idea like having a trip over to the IoM shouldn't be an exclusive event for members from one particular area should it? :shrug: It's a great idea, perfect place to take the Supe and stretch it's legs, I'm sure there would be members from all over the country who would love to particpate. That was my point. :)

I'm having a poker event next weekend with SOME club members from the NW, going to post the details in NW section, does that mean i have to invite ALL members now?!

Depends, if a member from say Yorkshire wanted to come over would you exclude them because they're not in your little clique?

We usually invite each others area's not via National Events.....

FYI, just last night we had 3 Event's organisers together on MSN discussing events for the next 3 months or so, in the Scotland, Midlands and NE area's

Yorkshire is self moderated or we all work on, and there is currently the Dyno Day which Yorks, NW and NE are looking at.

This club as stated is National, and its Event's guys work together

They sure do, and it's much appreciated. :)

My point being Matt, that a great idea like having a trip over to the IoM shouldn't be an exclusive event for members from one particular area should it? :shrug: It's a great idea, perfect place to take the Supe and stretch it's legs, I'm sure there would be members from all over the country who would love to particpate. That was my point. :)

My point is going all the way to Ireland would be something l'd love to do with a smaller group of people as i think it would be more fulfilling that way. I'm not stopping anyone from going, its a free Island, but we dont have to go as one big English invasion.

Depends, if a member from say Yorkshire wanted to come over would you exclude them because they're not in your little clique?

One person from Yorkshire isnt everybody in the country! lol... but we would have enough players, probably squeeze one more in.....but i aint holding a free house. That was my point. :)

capisce

My point is going all the way to Ireland would be something l'd love to do with a smaller group of people as i think it would be more fulfilling that way. I'm not stopping anyone from going, its a free Island, but we dont have to go as one big English invasion.

Are we going to Ireland as well?

I'm having a poker event next weekend with SOME club members from the NW, going to post the details in NW section, does that mean i have to invite ALL members now?!

You've always been a Joker Matt :p