The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Northern Meet - Not Mascrat

garetheves

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Garage just called me, and said that they can't get the flywheel for my supra until monday, :banghead: Bloody useless. So I won't be attending, this time.

Awaiting Stock flywheeel only £258 :) (but none in stock)

I was looking forward to it aswell, maybe next time

Right peeps, dont forget, tomorrow at noon. Get off at junction 9 and head for the Festival Village/John Lewis. Park in the further away of the car parks in that section. Ill be there from about 11:30 and my mob number is 07799 072712, so if anyone is lost or cant find us, give us a bell.

Gaz

Yeah sorry bout that. Only remembered i had my camera after you had gone. Was great seeing everyone and will have to make it regular, but like you said, hopefully on a nicer day. Just want to do a few bits to mine now, its got me itching. Are you coming to Mascrat in 2 weeks?

Gaz

yo boneyard

do you want to swap them wheels for a set of standard 16" j-spec's i think they'de suit your car so much better, seriously, awesome wheels mate really suit the car, Gaz yeah i might do mascrat a 200sx boy at work has mentioned it might get a convoy going with jon and his 300zx

yo boneyard

do you want to swap them wheels for a set of standard 16" j-spec's i think they'de suit your car so much better, seriously, awesome wheels mate really suit the car,

Aye ok.....only if you let me give you money aswell ;) (this wont stand up in court will it? :cry: )

Had an excellent few hours at my first meet! It was fappin freezin' though! Great to meet the Northern guys and have a laugh! Would be good to get a few more down next time and make it a more regular thing. Thanks to Gareth for suggesting it, was great! Well, I'll see a few of you at the Warrington Jap Car meet on Monday 14th Feb (I think that's the next one!)

Take care you lot and great to meet you all...

Paul

:D

Yes, what a great way to spend a Sunday afternoon!

Good to put names to faces. Glad to meet you all.

I know I should have put another shirt and fleece on before I left...brrrrr!

Paul Duff & Gaz Eaves - I'll forward links for "supra stuff" ASAP :conf:

Hope to see you all at Mascrat

Gaz :nana:

**A big slap on the back for Gaz Eaves for 'gettin it on'

Definately up for a regular meet at the same place**

Guest Rays the roof

Are any of you guys planning to come down to my meet on 13th Feb? Got 20 Soops upto now and this could be a massive one.

Getting loads of photos for 2006 calendar too....

Go on, go on, go on.........

:cool: :thumbs: :cool:

Like Ray said, a big meet is planned on the 13th Feb. Add your names to the calendar...it'll be good.

Ray - There are definately 3 soops going from the North so far. Boneyard, Npotts and me! More WILL come I'm sure...CONVOY! :thumbs: :thumbs:

WHAT TIME?

Gaz Eaves - Are you up for this matey?

Paul Duff - This could be your second meet in a month.

Andy Red TT - Are you game too? ...CONVOY from the NW! :thumbs: :thumbs:

Later,

Gaz (2)

Ray - There are definately 3 soops going from the North so far. Boneyard, Npotts and me! More WILL come I'm sure...CONVOY! :thumbs: :thumbs:

WHAT TIME?

Dont forget Darkrider666....from even further north than me. BTW if you fancy cruising down together Dark give me a bell

Dont forget Darkrider666....from even further north than me. BTW if you fancy cruising down together Dark give me a bell

Boney,

thanks matey, trust Raymondo to forget me.......

I'll follow you back up the road on the Sunday, but I'm meeting lovatt on the Saturday for some more new bits for the Soop, New seats and a New Dash.

:nana:

I think though that we "Northerners" should plan our own North Meet and get the Guys from the Midlands up...............

Thread Reply No. 100, not long and I'll hit the 1000 :looney:

Yeah im up for it as long as the time isnt 8am to 8am like the calender says :conf: No photo shoot for me though, was a bit embarrasing how standard my car looked compared to everyones on sunday. Ill hide in the corner :( Got my new dash kit though and ordering some dials so interior might be ok.

Gaz

P.S. Will meet somewhere on way for convoy. better going down as a group. Someone suggest a palce and time and ill be there.