The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Northern Meet - Not Mascrat

garetheves

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay another Prestoner. Youre not the guy who imported a red Soop at the same time as me, but it came over with damage to sideskirt are you? Otherwise i only know of one other soop around the area, a gunmetal grey one. only seen it twice tho.

Gaz

I know, I have only seen one other Supra in preston and it was a black one, and I only saw it once.

I bought it the end of last year, It was on ebay, and I did a private deal with the guy, he was in London. It's a UK manual and It's red.

Hopefully my clutch will be fixed and see u all on the 30th

Sh*t Ive just realised that the 30th is off for me. I am down south for that weekend.....

I will have a chat with you Gaz (aka Silvermachine) when we meet up later this week - sorry about that guys. Was looking forward to meeting you all too. I will have to make the next one!

Nick

p.s - Gaz are you free tonight mate? Was thinking of popping round for a chat?

So to sum up (just for my old brain)....

Sunday 30th at 12.00 noon. Coming from the north I go past junction 10 and come off 9 instead. Once in there I follow sign fro Festival Village and park next to the "under development" bit.

I think thats about all :D

Anyone mind emailing me their mobile no. (just in case I get lost :looney: )

dalebowman at silent-troopers.co.uk

Anyone else from the North East fancy going...give me a shout and we'll "convoy it over"

Sunday 30th at 12.00 noon. Coming from the north I go past junction 10 and come off 9 instead. Once in there I follow sign fro Festival Village and park next to the "under development" bit.

Anyone else from the North East fancy going...give me a shout and we'll "convoy it over"

Thats correct. First follow signs for trafford centre when u come off motorway. Then once near the complex head for festival village. Just thinking might be better parking in the further awawy of the 2 carparks cos itll be less crowded. Basically as you approach the village area you come to a roundabout, right takes you in the direction of the trafford centre entrance itself, left takes you away from it. Take the left.

See you there.

Gaz

P.S. sorry to hear you cant make it Nick. Next time mate.

yo boneyard are you coming down the M6 past lancaster if yes i could meet you, i have been past the trafford centre once or twice had a season ticket for MCFC for 17 years so could guarantee you wont get lost (unless your a red)

yo boneyard are you coming down the M6 past lancaster if yes i could meet you, i have been past the trafford centre once or twice had a season ticket for MCFC for 17 years so could guarantee you wont get lost (unless your a red)

Nah mate...I'll be staright down the A1 thanks anyway

Guest Rays the roof
Ray - how many nitro boosts do you get out of a can?

Silver :conf:

No idea mate. Told a day at POD will use about 25 squidsworth.....

Let you know at the meet as I will be up and running by then!!! :>}

Ray

Im a red as in UTD. Now they are a Massive club, unlike shity who just claim to be. lol. Have to work with 2 blues as well. Always have a good laugh with them. Take piss out of each other.

Gaz

yeah just taking the p**s with the preston link but seriously you can have jon macken back look forward to seeing you sunday and taking another 4 points off you this season

Lol. macken was ace at preston, can see why you bought him but i admit he hasnt really performed for you. Youve been working us hard the last couple of years. Gettin a bit embarrasing really, oh well. Looking forward to meet next week. Just hope me new head unit is in by then.

Gaz