The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Just bought my first supra!

Guest civicsam

Then tis car is NOT fresh in fro JAPAN as I went to see it my selg back in July 2007.

Decuded to leave well alone as I was not happy with it.

They have had it a few months but it is a fresh import as he is the first registered keeper of it in the uk (apart from the garage)

But I can say I thought it was a tidy example apart from a little rust on the middle of the boot seal and the inside could possibly have a quick spruce up.

They have had it a few months but it is a fresh import as he is the first registered keeper of it in the uk (apart from the garage)

But I can say I thought it was a tidy example apart from a little rust on the middle of the boot seal and the inside could possibly have a quick spruce up.

Like I said im 99% its the one that I went to see with matt. And im also shure that DannoSupra mrs looked at it too when she was looking for her white one.

It did look ok but I just decided against it.

Do you think its the one I saw back in August 07?

Like I said im 99% its the one that I went to see with matt. And im also shure that DannoSupra mrs looked at it too when she was looking for her white one.

It did look ok but I just decided against it.

Do you think its the one I saw back in August 07?

Could be, was the garage next to the football stadium?

Guest civicsam

i think its been forsale for a fair while as ive been keeping an eye on it. and i got to the stage where i couldnt find a white one so i had to have it!

im a mechanic for a subaru importer, and tvr garage and i had it on the ramp yesterday and its spotless underneath! and i knocked him down to 5400 cos of the wheels and a few other bits like the rust!

prob a grade 3 i would reckon!

i live in calne, wiltshire. and yes it had no alarm or immobilizer til yesterday, then i fitted a nice new sigma cat 1. should help with insurance!

it drives so well and drifts like a biatch. so im well happy

Hi there i too have been eyeing up there white supras as i am a newbie on the prowl for a white TT? What did you think of Jap Performance UK as a company to deal with as they have another white supra, although im a tad concerned that there 58K miler has had both turbos replaced?

Can someone please advise whether this is a no-go?

many thanx

inazone.

Guest civicsam

yes i am her son! how did you know?

and in reply to jap performance, yes they are an ok company, i wouldnt believe everything he says and i dont think the cars are a genuine as he says, but im happy with my car, and as you probably know its always funny dealing with them lot, but he seems a nicer chap than most!

i dont think i would buy from them again as its way too far to travel and bradford is a horrible place!

• 2 weeks later...