The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What are you getting to the gallon?

SIMON LC

I fulled up this morning for the ACE meet and I paid 113p a litre for 97 ron !!, I also had to pay before I filled up because and I quote the garage attendant ' the high prices are causing very high levels of drive offs' he also said they were seeing drive offs from all kinds of people now not just the usual suspects whatever they are

I filled up last night (109.9 fact fans) and there was a Subaru WRX estate thing infront of me. Middle aged bloke, smart but casual. He filled up, got in the car and tore out of there.

I asked the lass in the shop if he'd paid and she not only said no but that he was the third person since the start of her shift.

I asked how long she'd been in.

Just over an hour! :blink:

I don't think people realise that the forecourts are filmed. The fools.

I have just filled up ready for Ace Cafe tonight 196 mile round trip and I will have to stop for fuel on the way back else I will not make it home

That can't be right! Is it becuase you'll be ragging around and all that. A steady cruise there and back can be done easily on a tank of fuel. I recently did 257 on far less than a whole tank.

That can't be right! Is it becuase you'll be ragging around and all that. A steady cruise there and back can be done easily on a tank of fuel. I recently did 257 on far less than a whole tank.

Tend to have a bit of fun on the way there and back, like a few others fitted a new O2 sensor and plugs, did not make a huge difference to be honest.

What is the average for a non turbo manual?

Depends how heavy your right foot is!! :D

Mine's a manual N/A, motorway only i can get about 320-330 out of it, combined about 300, lots of town and booting it...erm...:innocent: But it had dropped to a lot less before I changed my sparks and cleaned both O2 sensors - about 250 combined!! I was practicaly watching the tank empty :blink:

Linda

x

Seems weird how the mpg's differ so much, even under crusing conditions!!

Well just to upset some more of you, i get about 280 to a tank around town and lots of booting it! and about 350 if im crusing around between 80/100leps on the motorways...

And thats a TT! maybe that bonnet scoop really does work:p

Same without the scoop. :D

hmm... i can get from norwich, to maesllyn (s'wales) 379 miles door to door on one tank :D and I have a TT

not that i dont beleive that but how the heck do you keep it under 2k revs for a whole jourey???

Even then your mpg is VERY impressive - i have squeezed 300 a couple of times going to cornwall & back. Usually sub 250 miles per tank though.

I presume VVTi versions will be a chunk better on mpg?