The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Scotland Rolling Road day Sunday 10th Feb

Ian R

qwullie i may well know you or family

will get a bit of a bleather on sunday

i still cant beleive im gonna have to get up at 7!!!!!!!

i hope it stays dry as the supra looks like a midden just now and i need to clean it badly:tongue:

steve how did you get on with the plugs?

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And the last minute drop outs keep on coming..... ;)

Always the way with RR days.

The nice people at Performance Motor Research (MAP ECU folks) gave me a beta release of their new ECU firmware and mapping software to test for them, so went out mapping earlier to have a play. Found I had a slight misfire under full load (which I suspected following USSC) so have just swapped out my plugs for a new set in preparation for tomorrow. Seemed OK on the way home so hopefully it wont spoil my day tomorrow, although it's in the back of my mind I'm gonna need new coil packs and connectors to eliminate any further ignition gremlins.

Oh yeah, and I happen to have nearly 20 litres of 109RON unleaded in my boot :D

So if all goes well, I'll load up my drag map and see what gains I'm getting :eyebrows:

Cheers,

Brian.

Sorry I missed you at the Brewer's Fayre, I went to Brucefield Farm, but from the pictures, you went to Deer Park. Doh!!!!

Mark.

Hi Mark - we did go to Brucefield but when we got there found it was closed for refurbishment!! So headed to Deer Park for grub and drinks then decided to head back to a private playground not entirely dissimilar to somewhere in Brucefield ;)

Sorry, woulda let you know but didn't have your number.

Cheers,

Brian.

Guest Mark Syme.
Hi Mark - we did go to Brucefield but when we got there found it was closed for refurbishment!! So headed to Deer Park for grub and drinks then decided to head back to a private playground not entirely dissimilar to somewhere in Brucefield ;)

Sorry, woulda let you know but didn't have your number.

Cheers,

Brian.

No prob's mate, catch you next time.

Mark.

Good to put names to faces today:d....shame they could'nt run the cars tho....so hopefully they'll have it fixed soon & get the supra's back down.

Need to have a think about sellin the 200sx again & get myself a TT;)

Thanks,

Dek

You always have those thoughts after being out playing in my Supra!!!