The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Scotland Rolling Road day Sunday 10th Feb

Ian R

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Any chance of meeting up at Ratho, say Macdonalds?

I'm over in Fife but would be good to run over together :)

Yeah I'm happy with that too but I always get mixed up, is that the one at the Forth Bridge or is it the one at Newbridge?

Where in loanhead is it you work Ian? I used to be based in Bilston Glen Industrial estste!

Yeah I'm happy with that too but I always get mixed up, is that the one at the Forth Bridge or is it the one at Newbridge?

Where in loanhead is it you work Ian? I used to be based in Bilston Glen Industrial estste!

Newbridge i'm guessing.

Working at Sainsburys (next to Ikea) on Straiton Retail Park

Guest P-Irish

I would like to come along to this as I dont have a clue what my car is running. But my car is doing a bit of miss firing at the moment :search: Would like to get it fixed to go.

Ok think I'm ok to roll now :eyebrows:. If not too late to be added of course!?

1) Ian R (Supra maybe T78 if not in NA

2) Todd (MKiii 2.5 TT)

3) tDR (The Ultimate Scottish Street Car )

4) DoOgZy!

5) Kenny (Nissan S14A - MR2OC)

6) Geo (single Supra)

7) SunnyG83 (Auto-TT)

8) Tariq (Supra Auto- TT)

9) St3ven1(TT6)

10)JamesS(TT6)

Also wasn't P-Irish wanting to be added to the list? Your car ok now mate?

Guest P-Irish

Hey all. Just finished my car tonight and it seems to be running fine now :yahoo: Was wondering if anyone could tell me if there is still a space for me to tag along? Would like to get my car on the RR, plus it would be good to meet up with a few others.

Hey all. Just finished my car tonight and it seems to be running fine now :yahoo: Was wondering if anyone could tell me if there is still a space for me to tag along? Would like to get my car on the RR, plus it would be good to meet up with a few others.

Should be fine m8 - bring it along and stick it on the rollers! :)

Cheers,

Brian.

Thats if thats ok with everyone else?

More than welcome:)

hey guys was over seeing duncan tonight at hypertec.he wants you to be there for a 9am start. any spaces left?my comps been on the blink till monday there.never new anything about it.

So we change the meet time at Mcd's at Newbridge to 8am....if Duncan wants everyone to be there for 9??

There will still be spaces left steve...think that would take it to 12 runners...double check with tDR tho:) Im just a 200sx owner thats coming along with him..

Thanks,

Dek