The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Aliens , Special Edition DVD WOW

The Raven

Picked it last night 3 pund from tescos,

Watched it and WOW how much better is it with all the deleted bits put back in! i loved that flim but dam it just got better, those Guns kicking down to 20 rounds left..........awesome.

Anyone who likes the film and hasnt seen the S/E needs to.

Yes the SE is great :) This reminds me though, I still don't believe I've ever seen the Blade Runner directors cut, and it was YEARS ago when I last saw the original version anyway. I might have to get that too.

Try Amazon for the Final Cut edition. Five versions of the film. Three have been seen before, one is the brand new Final Cut and the other is the rare and pretty darn good workprint version.

About £18.

[Gaff Harrison]Ohh Deckard you dimlow, what the hell you playing at, she's a replicaaannt you slag, ohhh this is an outraaaage!

Alternatively, given that Ridley Scott comes from the Redcar area...

HARTLEPOOL 2019

(cue atmospheric music and huge gas flares across industrial landscape)

A young boy in clogs and cloth cap runs into the police station

Boy- " Mr Deckard, Mr Deckard Sir"

Deckard - "What be mithering thee boy?"

Boy - "Come quick Sir, theres trouble at t'cloning plant"

Yes the SE is great :) This reminds me though, I still don't believe I've ever seen the Blade Runner directors cut, and it was YEARS ago when I last saw the original version anyway. I might have to get that too.

Blade Runner! I've been trying to remember the name of that for ages as I've never seen it and fancied getting it. Cheers :D

theres a special hi-res HD version available now mate with missing scenes added,

i havent seen it but ive been told it looks amazingly good ;)

aparently sony have aproched fox with a wad of cash so expect aliens, preditor AVP and starwars all to be blu ray only in an attempted to get back at paramount and dreamworks

It b#stard well better not be!!

I'll force a lot of people into getting a hooky version if it is.

:complain:

Cant wait to see it though!

Picked it last night 3 pund from tescos,

Watched it and WOW how much better is it with all the deleted bits put back in! i loved that flim but dam it just got better, those Guns kicking down to 20 rounds left..........awesome.

Anyone who likes the film and hasnt seen the S/E needs to.

Yep, makes the film much better, and the little scenes help too.. Ripley in the hollo room when she finds out about here daughter.

The guns were good, but they dumb'd them down as to how they were in the book. In the film the just seemed to blast everything in Tandem. The book they were connected and didn't double up on the targets....

OMG Did I just geek out or what... Still one of my Fav films though.