Lambo doors on a Supra, always awful?

Blackie

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:no: I am not being funny but I realy wish people could stop slating our cars to be honest. So we have Veilside and like it great stuff.

It's called having an opinion and that's what makes this forum so good - there are many differing ones. The fact that a lot of people find the VS kit dated, ugly and chavtastic should not spoil your enjoyment of it. At the end of the day, if you like it then why worry?

It's called having an opinion and that's what makes this forum so good - there are many differing ones. The fact that a lot of people find the VS kit dated, ugly and chavtastic should not spoil your enjoyment of it. At the end of the day, if you like it then why worry?

Silly man, only positive opinions are allowed in Care Bear land - if you are honest in the way you described you get branded and threatened ;)

You have distance on your side though so might get away with it.

Starting to annoy the crap out of me now, every other day someone is slating our kits.

It's nothing personal. I've heard plenty of people slating stock looks (not in the same quantity as anti-VS posts though :D), but I don't care. Stock looks are what drew me to get a Supra in the first place and is the best look IMO :)

Okay, how about changing the focus from how they look...

...to... safety issues.

They are not as stable as the stock hinges and the doors do flop about for example. There are others.

Or if you roll the car. Take Squiffy's mishap about this time last year - with Lambo doors wouldn't he have been trapped in his car?

Guest jonnykool

My step brother has put some on his nissan fairlady and I have to say they are awful. I think there some of the cheaper ones you can get but still, everytime I opened the door I thought I was gonna snap the thing. And apparently there is issues with creep on the brackets if you keep them in the up position for long. On some cars I think they look ok, but would never do it myself. Rather spend the cash on summit else......