The mkiv Supra Owners Club

love him or hate him...

Whitesupraboy2

That's a pretty generous gesture, must be nice to be able to help that many people with your spare change, puts the few water purification tablets I've donated towards in the shade a little bit.

Fingers crossed they get it all sorted out soon and that the help gets to those who need it most, not those who shout the loudest.

I think it's about time for all these overpayed sports personalities to cough up a bit of their wedge. After all they are payed ludicrous amounts of money for basically not doing much. But hey :respekt: to the guy for being so generous ......

Indeed, Schumacher £5,300,000

The ENTIRE Man U first squad £100,000.

Hmmm.

yes the bloke grinds me something cronik ...how can he be that good ... well it's good that he has gave that money to help them poor folk out ....I just hope he doesn't use it as an excuse for tax relief on his earnings (as they can ) and that he has done it form the heart

Why would you possibly hate him? He's a legend!

Same reason I used to dislike senna, they are arrogant little tosspots that strut around like they own formula 1 :upside: Ah well if you count him "owning" most people on the circuit I suppose he might have a very small entitlement lol.

Why do these people have to be so damn perfect though :conf:

Same reason I used to dislike senna, they are arrogant little tosspots that strut around like they own formula 1 :upside: Ah well if you count him "owning" most people on the circuit I suppose he might have a very small entitlement lol.

Why do these people have to be so damn perfect though :conf:

He's not that perfect, he's got a horrible pointy little chin like a saliva gargoyle. It points out the bottom of his helmet and bangs small boys on the head.

Stand him next to Coulthard and it's like some nightmare-ish geometry lesson.