The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Give you some idea of the Tsunami

Dragonball

Yes originals from one of the girlfriends friends over there

You can see that it just not a normal 'wave' but a wall of water that just must have been terrifying

I just pray for all those poor poor people:(

Cobblers, they're on the Snopes website, most likely to be the Chinese tidal festival.

Exactly my thoughts when I was looking through the pictures, Chinese architecture, Chinese people and what really convinced me was the fact that there were crowds of people waiting for this to happen.

I have friends that were there (in Phuket and survived) and basically there was very little warning and no one was waiting for the tradgedy to unfold.

I think you have been spoofed Paul.

they are not fakes this did happen but it happens once a year...in place i cant remember in china, it is a tidal wave that travels up the mouth of a river,people come to watch as it is amazing spectical but due to the moon and other factors, the wave was bigger then usual this year and caught a lot of people out, no one died, i have the video on my PC somewhere and a website, i will try and find them

yeah i heard about that festival too, it was on a documentary once. occasionally the odd person or two gets swept away fo being too close.... but thats is clearly their own fault unlike the phuket one, which could of been prevented if the govt had invested some money in an early warning system. we have to remember that this tidal wave started off many miles away at the epicenter of the earthquake and would of taken at least 30minutes to hit land. not that im bitter about tight @rsed governments r the tragic loss off life or anything.... thats just whow the world goes round isnt it. bet it costs more in the long run when it does happen tho.