The mkiv Supra Owners Club

x2 Supras we Imported -the work we do

Jurgen-Jm-Imports

Guest Newcomer

Jurgen, do you have a Swedish Coop partner?

Reason I wonder is because I've seen that very same bronze supra on a Swedish car-importer homepage saying it is sold.

oh man, I wish i knew your company when i bought my sup.I had to do all the cleaning and everything my self. When i buy next i will def look to see what you have though for sure. Those Nissan 350z.. what performance are they. They are lovly cars, really nice but i want something that can perform like the supra

Yup, both look like fantastic cars, and I'm another that would have considered one of yours Jurgen.

In fact I was shown up by a bloke in a skyline today so may have to go TT as soon as I can afford it.

I'll be looking at your site when it does come round to upgrade time!!

Merry Christmas and keep up the good work mate!

Guest Newcomer
there is a guy from sweden that advertises my stuff (i have no worries ashe has asked) but he has all the old photos gold alloy etc

All right, must be the same guy.

Just checking.

Good guy, bought my supra from him.

not sure who siad 30k in japan there is 3 models..

base model is 7800000 then there is anothe for 8400000 then another for 8800000..

then there is dealer cost on top...japan side..

and right now there is waiting list till may so if customer wants one it must have been used otherwise nissan will sue if you import prior to 09...

and the ones for sale now are hitting over 10 mill at auction =47k in japan..

so about 55-60k is right price :(

sorry mike

Thanks bud. I read in the press that they are planned on selling for 70usd in the states, and 35k in japan,

still 8800000 yen is 39 grand, so it's not so expensive, and 7.8mil yen is 34.5k so they are pretty cheap.

I'd be surprised if you could find examples of them suing over an exported vehicle, surely, if you bought a vehicle from a japanese dealer personally then shipped it as a private import, what could they do? It was bought and registered in japan then de-registered and shipped as a used vehicle.... I'd like to see them take you to court.

still I'm sure by the time the tax and the rest of the loopholes have been jumped through it would be expensive, still it's cheap in jpn, and in 4 years time we will have some cheap awesome fun exports.

Thanks bud. I read in the press that they are planned on selling for 70usd in the states, and 35k in japan,

still 8800000 yen is 39 grand, so it's not so expensive, and 7.8mil yen is 34.5k so they are pretty cheap.

I'd be surprised if you could find examples of them suing over an exported vehicle, surely, if you bought a vehicle from a japanese dealer personally then shipped it as a private import, what could they do? It was bought and registered in japan then de-registered and shipped as a used vehicle.... I'd like to see them take you to court.

still I'm sure by the time the tax and the rest of the loopholes have been jumped through it would be expensive, still it's cheap in jpn, and in 4 years time we will have some cheap awesome fun exports.

as long as its used its ok ;) but not new prior to 09