The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Celeb Big Brother

michael

I'd also like to say that i don't care, but the sad truth is that i will probably end up watching. :donkey:

That's my story too, the concept of washed out actors trying to get a bit of a leg back onto TV or crap singers trying to get a record out makes me cringe but it's fun to watch their desperation.... I always used to say I wouldn't watch BB, then I'd catch an episode or two and get into it. Yes I'm sad, yes I'm ashamed but if they are half interesting and it doesn't clash with CSI I'll be watching :(

What is CSI anyway? Is it like Crimewatch USA or some dramatised thing?

Definatly worth a watch. The only downpoint i find is they are walking over and around an area that has clues to a crime, but they never seem to be wearing protective clothing!! I'm sure if it was real they would never close a case because of their team contaminating the evidence.

Big Brother is just so much more real life :tongue:

What is CSI anyway? Is it like Crimewatch USA or some dramatised thing?

It's like "The Bill" with sunny locations and more forensic based :)

Crime Scene Investigation, more of a focus on the technology used to solve crimes with interesting fictional storylines and some nice computer effects to show you how people died / crimes are solved.

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/csi/main.shtml

You have CSI which is set in Las Vegas, CSI Miami and CSI New York, all different teams and different scenarios - I prefer the Las Vegas stuff.

Sounds alright. What channel and when is it on?

It's on Channel 5 and UK Living.

Living seem to have it on Friday at 9pm (and again at 10pm on +1), Sunday at 10pm, Channel 5 show it on Tuesdays - CSI at 9pm and CSI Miami at 10pm.

It might be on a few other times as well but I can't seen to track it down on the SKY Planner.

It's on Channel 5 and UK Living.

Living seem to have it on Friday at 9pm (and again at 10pm on +1), Sunday at 10pm, Channel 5 show it on Tuesdays - CSI at 9pm and CSI Miami at 10pm.

Am I the only person in the world who can't pick up channel 5???? :banghead: I feel I am missing out on soo much. te he he For that matter I also do not have sky or cable.......

Thank god big bro is on channel 4 :eyebrows: :D