The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Deleting PM's.......

Suprash

Guest suprabitch
And how the hell do you attach images now to threads, help I think Im loosing it..................

No offence because iv never met you but you sound a bit dumb......

lol

Well I dont work with PC's, put it that way, I just use them for my job, which intells management and day to day running of computer datacenters, mid range servers, and mainframes, so pipe down the lot of ya :D :D

And no Im not dumb, it seems I have had my members access removed for none payment...........

Thanks Jake/SG.............;)

Guest slow dog

lol no offence suprabitch aka mikayla graves of basingstoke i know your mum trudy so when you turn 18 and become a big girl you can make comments

to other people but as you are only 15 i dont think its a good idea to start trouble on here and yes you have meet ash so stop being silly get your teddy and go to school before i tell mummy ok

lol

Guest suprabitch
lol no offence suprabitch aka mikayla graves of basingstoke i know your mum trudy so when you turn 18 and become a big girl you can make comments

to other people but as you are only 15 i dont think its a good idea to start trouble on here and yes you have meet ash so stop being silly get your teddy and go to school before i tell mummy ok

lol

No offence but u dont exactly act your age do u , maybe you should focus on your own son instead of pretending to be my father . Actually seems as you no me soooooo well you should no that my name is actually spelt MIKAELA so get it right and my teddy? who would that be exactly?

You wouldnt dare tell my mum , ure forgeting i could say alot more.......

Guest suprabitch
No offence but u dont exactly act your age do u , maybe you should focus on your own son instead of pretending to be my father . Actually seems as you no me soooooo well you should no that my name is actually spelt MIKAELA so get it right and my teddy? who would that be exactly?

You wouldnt dare tell my mum , ure forgeting i could say alot more.......

You used to be my friend , uv changed so thanks for being there wen i rele needed u ok fanks daddy

Jesus christ, it's like the bloody Nova BBS in here. Can't you post your drivel in English?

Agreed Jake.

Txt spk is soooooo last year!!! (Not to mention soooo Nova!!)

:nana:

So, what I want to know is if Suprabitch goes, will her shadow go too?

No prizes for guessing who I'm talking about...it's strictly for fun!!