The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bend Over

carl0s

Ninety-four pence (94p) per litre of SUL fuel is FARCICAL.

What can we do? The fuel protests seemed to help raise awareness.

I have spoken to numerous petrol-station staff lately and they all feel the same - that we just bend over and take it.

For gods sake, we don't even honk our horns in traffic.

Is the water system really so Prozac-poluted that we just sit back like listless, apathetic suckers and let it happen?

I want less expensive fuel :cry:

• 1 year later...

Doesn't it happen like this every year?

Warm weather, holiday season, people driving further in their cars and the petrol goes through the roof.

My local has gone up 6p per litre in three and a half weeks.

Funnily enough I was gonna post something similar after gettin to BP yesterday to find £1.15 for Ultimate. :(

That’s partly just BP taking the piss though! It is so expensive but now climate change and global warming is all we hear about it’s only going to get worse.

I know what you’re saving about us Brits just bending over and taking everything though, why do we do it?

To be honest, I haven't looked at the price of ultimate, I just fill it up will look later:d

:amen:

If you have a v-power card at least you can rack up some points and get a gr8 quality sports bag or clothing out of it - just put 2 quid on one side to buy a toyota badge to stick over the prancing horse ;) :D