The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Storm blue Hereford

Axl

Spotted you in the roadworks on the roman road looked pretty stock :)

Stock body but aftermarket wheels? If so im not sure on the owners name but he lives a few street away from my mate Josh (that came to the xmas party). Il try to find a pic...

It's probably another one that Shawn has bought lol

:rlol: nah not me this time

Its a very eldery lady and her husband who own it (only see the guy drive it once, usually the lady uses it).

Very tidy car. Just parked on the side of the road on a tight little road (eeek).

Im sure its more powerful than what Shawns is going to be anyway, plus she said she hates UK specs ;)

I must admit i keep getting tempted to buy one though :(

Supras do look gorgeous (well some do!) but im just not sure i can spend that much on a car (purchase value). Mind you, seeing that black one at the show we went too (with the young lad owner with his misses in the car), i did get a bit jelly

That was Harley's. Very nice car :)

Thinking about it I’m sure it had a bumper sticker that said “property of S.Preece because he owns all the supras”;)

:rlol: there are a few about in Hereford now (that aren't owned by me :p )

I also spotted that one last weekend.

Got to admit iv not seen this one moving iv only seen it parked up on their driveway

Apart from my own car I've not seen another supra in hereford for easy 15 years

There are a few about now, I drive my black one quite regular, my green one I drove regular back in the summer but thats been parked up for about 6 months now and my white one I drove regular before it came off the road late 2016 but she'l be back out on the road soon too :) Also in Hereford is the blue one in this topic, a silver one from a lad who works at the leisure centre, a red one that a guy called Mark owns (although not seen that out for a while now) and another white one relatively stock bodied but with a BGW that I believe works at the SAS camp out credenhill and lives Leominster direction somewhere

Photo of the car in topic courtesy of Josh...

attachment.php?attachmentid=225716&stc=1&d=1519379549

Never new there was that many mind you I spend most of my time overseas so this will the main reason

Yeah there are a few around, there used to be a few others too as CJ and Cam both had black ones a few years back and Callum had a silver one too, here's my old ones before the ones I have now...

attachment.php?attachmentid=225717&stc=1&d=1519382625

attachment.php?attachmentid=225718&stc=1&d=1519382625

attachment.php?attachmentid=225719&stc=1&d=1519382625

attachment.php?attachmentid=225720&stc=1&d=1519382625

attachment.php?attachmentid=225721&stc=1&d=1519382625

How is your build going now? are you in Hereford much over summer?

I am back next month car is coming along great the paintwork is done interior now sound proofed and is back in gearbox rebuilt the engine is out and stripped should be ready for summer can't wait

Nice one will have to say hi when your back :)

Need to get a Herefordshire/Gloucestershire meet sorted ;)

Definitely this :)

I cant belive nobody seen my white one in Hereford as i drive it daily... Hereford Supra meeting sounds like a good idea

Wysłane z mojego SM-G950F przy użyciu Tapatalka

Drive it up the Roman road this week and if I see you I’ll put a thread up ;)

I cant belive nobody seen my white one in Hereford as i drive it daily... Hereford Supra meeting sounds like a good idea

What area of Hereford are you from? got a pic of it :)

Drive it up the Roman road this week and if I see you I’ll put a thread up ;)

:rlol:

Oh ok il keep my eye out for it mate :) looks a beauty :love:

Definitely need to get the Herefordshire/Gloucestershire meet organised :)

Btw you are quite popular in Hereford wherever i go (i mean mechanics garages etc) with my Supra there is always somebody asking me if i know Shawn