The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Sad day, Not for new owner

Soaruss

Well I finally saw my black beast drive off with its new owner to its new home in Sweden today. He has a long journey ahead of him but I'm sure it will be looked after, he's a member on here.

Never new how nice it sounded from the outside when being driven, only ever heard it from the driver seat.

:(:(:(

Time for something different.

When I brought my Supra, the previous owner sat outside leaning against his work truck with a sad expression when I drove away with my new purchase. He seemed genuinely sad & did tell me he would be gutted when sold, but one makes sorrow is another man's joy (not sure if that even is a saying) :D

Any idea's on what you have in mind?

When I brought my Supra, the previous owner sat outside leaning against his work truck with a sad expression when I drove away with my new purchase. He seemed genuinely sad & did tell me he would be gutted when sold, but one makes sorrow is another man's joy (not sure if that even is a saying) :D

Any idea's on what you have in mind?

i 2nd that i should have never sold my first sup it was the nuts:(

• 1 year later...
Guest Atenza

Hey Everyone.. I´m the new owner to this car. I bought it from a guy here in sweden.. You can see the car on following link http://www.garaget.org/?car=209983. It´s a swedish page, sorry for that.. I´m a very proud owner.. Anyone know if this car had any project tread here or something. I really wanna have information of this car :)

Hey Everyone.. I´m the new owner to this car. I bought it from a guy here in sweden.. You can see the car on following link http://www.garaget.org/?car=209983. It´s a swedish page, sorry for that.. I´m a very proud owner.. Anyone know if this car had any project tread here or something. I really wanna have information of this car :)

Welcome :)

Go onto "Soaruss'" profile and look through his "started threads" to see what's been done to the car :)

Guest Atenza

Thnx Guys.. Anyone have more information of this car? I heard from the earlier owner that the engine are amazing with lot of candy in it..

Guest Z4russ

I was the owner before it went to Sweden.

I'v just had to register again under a new name because I let my membership lapse.

I should never have sold it, I knew I would regret it.

Atenza, what do you want to know about the car?

Oh you can probably tell what car I ended up with by my new username.

I didnt go for the Audi TT

Russ

Guest Z4russ

I did nothing to the engine or transmission.

The engine was standard and was the gearbox.

I dont know if Richard (the guy from sweden) did anything to the engine.

All I did to the car when I bought it was change the wheels, put side skirts and rear spats on, put leather seats in, paint the dash. put over rider on active front spoiler which I dont think it has now, clear front indicators, fit strut brace and paint blue bits under bonnet and fit new O2 sensor.

Guest Atenza

Ok, Richard told me that the engine was newbuild in England with only the best stuff, and a boostlogic transmission. I also get a lot of paper on all this stuff..