The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Sad day, Not for new owner

Soaruss

Going slightly off current topic, I know, but I remember how I felt when I sold my Supra.

This video might convey my feelings. (I've posted this before, so hope no-one minds if I post it again now)

The car at the end of the video (C5 Corvette) couldn't replace the Supra, so I upgraded to the C6 and I'm happy now. :)

Hope the Z4 lived up to your expectations and you're enjoying it, Russ.

EWGNp1qBpzc

Guest Z4russ
Ok, Richard told me that the engine was newbuild in England with only the best stuff, and a boostlogic transmission. I also get a lot of paper on all this stuff..

HKS 272 cams, titan retainers, stall converter on the transmission, and much more already done in England. that what he told me

I'm sorry but all this is news to me.

I had the car 2 years and bought it completely standard. I never did anything to the engine or transmission and never had any paperwork to say this work had been done so I could not have given Richard any paper work stating this.

Has he had the work done??

Going slightly off current topic, I know, but I remember how I felt when I sold my Supra.

This video might convey my feelings. (I've posted this before, so hope no-one minds if I post it again now)

The car at the end of the video (C5 Corvette) couldn't replace the Supra, so I upgraded to the C6 and I'm happy now. :)

EWGNp1qBpzc

c6 pics???

Guest Z4russ
Yeah, all the works on the engine hade been done in England, im gonna find all the paper and scan it and post it on this site

Certainly wasnt done while I owned the car and as far as I know nothing had been done before I bought it.

Do you have dates when the work was supposed to have been done??

Guest Z4russ
Z4Russ, I remember PMing you wanting to view but the swede got there first :(

Cracking car..... bet your gutted seeing it back in the frame :D .... sell the hairdressers BMW and get back to Supra ownership :)

scotty

Yeah I remember you ringing me and I am gutted

I like the Z4 though, bit of a hard ride but I like it

Guest Z4russ

EWGNp1qBpzc

Cheers, you know how I feel then?

The Z4 is fine, different ride, bit hard but hey, its lowered so what can you expect.

The 3.0 engine pulls well.

Corvette's, I would love a C3 but not easy getting hold of a good one over here for little money.

Guest Atenza

LoL, my bad.. All the stuff was bought in England and has been shipped to Richard in Sweden.. The engine it´s newbuild here in sweden :) My bad.. So i have a very nice spec for my single project..

Guest Atenza
Glad thats all cleared up.

Please look after it.

I will, i promise you that. Ill put in some pics soon when i got it polished :), maybe i should start a therad here about the car, bu im som bad at english..

Cheers, you know how I feel then?

The Z4 is fine, different ride, bit hard but hey, its lowered so what can you expect.

The 3.0 engine pulls well.

Corvette's, I would love a C3 but not easy getting hold of a good one over here for little money.

C3's are nice, but having had one in the past, I couldn't have another after owning 'modern' cars for so long. I just couldn't be doing with all the little rattles and bad earths that inevitably crop up a couple of times every year! (As well as now being so used to good handling and comfort etc etc)